••14••

December 20
♠elliot♠

When we got home Jaime dropped us off and went grocery shopping. At about noon Vic gave me a tour of the house. Vic's house is surprisingly just a regular house. It is a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom 2 story house in the suburbs. When you walked inside that's when you tell it's different. All of the rooms are laid back, but mike decorated them perfectly. He put Christmassy scateboards hanging from the ceiling. A huge tree was set up in the living room beside a flat screen TV with the biggest movie collection I've ever seen. He put tinsel everywhere. And the house smelled like peppermint.

Upstairs was evenly covered in tinsle. The first bedroom was more like a studio it had a little soundproof box, some guitars (including mine from the orphanage hanging in its own corner), a few mics and tons of music journals.

The second room was an extra room with gray and maroon decorations with a flat screen TV.

The third room was Vic's room. It had a huge navy blue bed with a TV and radio. He had a bathroom with a huge tub and shower. He also had about 200 records. I traced my hands over them, they were so cool and old.

We walked into the hallway and he lead me into the biggest room in the house, all there was was a huge bed on the floor, a dresser, a TV, a huge closet and bathroom, and my small suitcase. The closet was full of really cute clothes the boys and groupies bought me.

"Welcome to the master suite my lady," Vic said as he kissed my hand and led me around the room.

"Vic, you shouldn't have! I can have the smaller room, its fine. Really,"

"No, no, no, the best for my princess. Now its time to decorate, do you need my laptop or...."

"I already know exactly what I want"

I launched into detail, and with Vic's help it was done within hours.

I had a bed (on the ground) with a regular gray sheets on them. I painted my walls coral. A huge tie dye sheet with a "E" on it hung on one of the walls. Records old and new were lined up and filled a whole wall. Another wall had my dresser and TV. I had a huge radio with a speaker system (thanks to Tony). Mike got me about 15 neons to hang above my TV & dresser. (Much to Vic's arguments) they ranged from drinks to a mini taco bell sign. Jaime got me a simple pillow that says "we luhv you chicka - the main Mexican (Jaime duh)" it was sewn on in little white letters. Vic said I get my present on Christmas. Ugh, parents. I really do think of him as my dad, but I dont know if he thinks of me as a daughter.

♣vic♣

///11 o'clock pm///

Tonight Tony made us dinner. Just spaghetti. Elliot is very happy, its her favorite meal apparently.

We watched "21 jumpstreet" and "Horrible Bosses". Elliot passed out as soon as the second movie started. I didn't want to wake her so I let her stay on my lap throughout the movie trying not to wake her up.

The second movie ended and even I am dozing off. The boys passed out on the couches and Jaime headed upstairs to the spare room. I picked up Elliot and carried her upstairs. I put her down on her bed. She squirmed and flipped on her stomach and as soon as I put her blanket on her the snatched it up and wrapped it around her like a cocoon. She grabbed the pillow Jaime gave her anf cuddled into it. I laughed at how cute she was. I walked through the joining door into my room I flopped down in bed and passed out.

//////20 minutes later//////

" viiiiiiiic, wake up." I bolted up recognizing Jaime's voice

"What the hell do you want dipshit?!" I whisper yelled

"Elliot, I went to piss in her bathroom and I heard her crying. She was still asleep though. You should go check on her."

"Oh gosh, Ok, you can go back to bed. I'll check on her." He walked out of the room and I heard his door shut. I shuffled into Elliot's room and heard the crying. I turned on my phone flashlight and saw her lieing in the same place as before.

" hey its ok, baby, don't cry " I sat down on her bed and she clung to me. I lied down and rubbed my hand up and down her back. I started singing softely

" I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist,

and when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, oh

'Cause I don't know any other song.

I'll sing along,

but I'm barely hanging on.

No, I'm barely hanging on" I heard her crying stop I contuined humming until I fell asleep.
/////////////////////////
❄❄⛄❄⛄❄
Hope you liked the long chapter. Next update will be a Christmassy chapter
❄❄⛄❄⛄❄❄
Follow the official twitter for this fanfic. DM me with any questions about the story, life problems or character requests

Twitter: @bbabvf

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful lovelies.

You are worth it