29

Elliot

I woke up to the sound of loud drums playing somewhere in the house. I knew a new album was in the works for the boys but they never worked on it in the house. I slowly rolled over in bed and realized that I was still in Jaimes room and that he was out cold. I looked at the clock. 5:38 am. Great. My first day of summer and I'm waking up before 6.
I slowly got out of the bed careful not to disturb Jaime and I walked into the hallway. I realized that the loud music was coming from the music room. I looked into my own bedroom and realized it was empty. That made it clear
that mike was the culprit. I walked into the music room and saw mike hunched over his drum set. He drummed for a while more and then slammed his hand down too hard and cut his knuckle open. He hissed and looked up, finally noticing my presence.

"Oh shit Elliot, im sorry." He said as he got up from the stool he was sitting on and walked over to me. The cut on his hand started bleeding more and more. I grabbed his arm and led him downstairs to the kitchen. I put my  finger to my lips  to signify for him to shush and I opened the first aid cabinets

I picked a few things from the shelf and started spraying his cut, he winced and I moved on to wrapping his hand. After I finished I was finally awake enough to talk

"Why are you up this early?" I inquired as he picked at his bandaid.

"Couldn't sleep, couldn't stop thinking about Sammy and shit."  He said as he shamefully looked at the floor.

"It's gonna be okay trust me mike, Wanna go watch a movie in the living room?"

"I mean sure I guess." He muttered as we walked into the room. I flipped on Finding Nemo and we sat in awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, I feel like such a nuisance here."

"No Mike, we love you." I said as I squeezed his good hand.

"Justin and I are going to the movies tonight if you wanna come," I asked as I slowly turned toward him.

"I would love to Elli but I have to get the rest of my stuff from Sammi's" he  said with a frown.

"Okay it's fine" I said with a look of sadness on my face.  I cuddled into the pillows on the couch as I watched Mike doze off. I slowly started to go to sleep too.

1:39 PM

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I stood up to get it but before I could make it my dad already had the door opened and was inviting our guest inside, who just happened to be my boyfriend. I waved hello and looked around the living room to find mike mixing music on his laptop. Justin approached me and I sat up to adjust my clothes . He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"We have dinner reservations at 4 and a movie at 6, I'm gonna help mike andb move some of his stuff in the truck." He quietly told me as I stood up. As I walked by mike I ruffled his hair and shot hit a thumbs up as I walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and turned on the faucet for the bath and looked for an outfit for tonight, I picked out a simple black dress with sk8 hi vans and a cute headband. I walked into the bathroom. I ran my bath to the tippy top and with the hottest water I could find and added a bathbomb that made a million bubbles. I slowly stripped down and slid into the tub. I turned on some music and shut my eyes to relax. Around 40 minutes later I heard the door open and jumped to shut the shower curtain.
"Oh my god Elliot I'm so sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you like that oh my god I'm gonna go now I'll just wait on the bed I'm so sorry." Justin said hastily as he turned around and slammed the door. I saw the reflection of his face in the mirror and it was beet red.
My relaxing bath was clearly over so I slid on my clothes and wrapped my hair up into a towel and headed into my room.