••12••

December 15th

♦jaime♦

I'm really starting to worry about Vic. Elliot has been in a coma for 3 weeks. We ended the tour and came back to San Diego. I tried as hard as a could to shop for her I just ended up getting a bunch of band tees, sweaters, and leggings, that's what all girls wear. They transported Elliot in a helicopter to a large hospital near to Vic's house. Vic hasn't left her side. He blames himself for this happening; he says if he wouldve told the fans to go away she would have been fine. He rarely sleeps and when he does its in a small hospital chair. He also doesn't eat like he is supposed to. He mostly eats vending machine food, the rest of the band and I try to bring him food but he just pushes us away. Elliot should be waking up any day now. I try to stay with her as much as I can but seeing her makes me extremely upset.

♣vic♣

Today they are doing more tests on Elliot. Mike came by today and brought be clothes. He sat down at the table and got on his phone while we waited. I hopped in the shower in Elliot's room while they were testing her. I could hear the murmur of the voices outside the door. I turned on the water, I got it as hot as I could then got in. The water burned at first but I accepted the pain. After I washed my hair and body I just stood in the shower letting the water drum on my body. All of the sudden I heard a bunch of movement and mike banged on the door.

"Vic she's up, Vic COME ON! I can't believe it-" He kept rambling as I jumped out of the shower and pulled on my boxers and shorts. I opened the door as I tugged on my tank top. I heard a Elliot's voice very softly then growing louder as I approached.

"Where am I?!?! Where is Vic? I want my dad!"

*She called me dad. I can't believe she called me dad!*

I rushed over to her and pushed through the sea of doctors. Elliot saw me and yelled my name but none of the doctors acknowledged it. She started sobbing and pulled her knees to her chest. Mike was on the phone with one of the boys yelling into the phone. The doctors were all quietly muttering to each other while a nurse was checking her vitals. When I reached Elliot I pulled her into a tight hug and tears dripped from my face into her hair. She scooted over and I sat on the edge of the bed still hugging her as tight as I could, she limply hugged back, she was still crying.

"Hey, hey, its Ok, I'm here now, I'm here. The boys are coming, its okay stop crying please-" I stopped talking and looked down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm here," I muttered

"Why is your hair wet?" I looked down at her and hugged her tighter we both started to laugh.

When Jaime and Tony came in, Jaime ran over to Elliot. He pulled me back as he pulled her into a huge making sure not to mess up the wires.

"Don't ever do that me again, Ok?"

He got up and looked down at her. Tony and Mike cane over and hugged her. The doctor pulled me aside and talked to me about the discharge forms. Elliot's coming home to my house. We have to start making her eat more, he also gave her a presriction of anxiety pills, she was going to be jumpy for a few days.

"And remember, Have a Merry Christmas!"

Shit.....Christmas is in 10 days