••18••

♠elliot♠

Today is the first day Vic has let me out of his sight.  I haven't talked to Jaime despite his attempts to talk to me.

Ever since the incident on new years I feel different. Betrayed. I feel like someone took a hammer and hit my heart. And that someone was Jaime. 

Right now me and Tony are cuddled together on the couch watching Star Wars. Everyone else is out of the house so we made popcorn and milkshakes.

We heard the door unlock and saw a spiky haired figure walk into the main entrance, it was Jaime, go figure. He walked past us into the kitchen. I watched him grab a liquor bottle from the freezer and walk up the stairs. Tony got up and turned towards me.

"Elli,I'm sick and tired of this,"

"Don't you think I am too? Everyday he goes and slowly kills himself after going out and doing god knows what!"

"I know what he did was wrong. But he's sorry. You can tell. You just push him away."

"Exactly, what he did was horrible!"

"Well, we are fixing you two! You broke each other. Neither of you smile or laugh anymore. He was like your dad Elliot. Everyone deserves a second chance."

He dragged me up the stairs and up to Jaime's room,

♦Jaime♦

I broke her. I can tell. Everytime I look in her eyes, they seem different.

I miss her. I miss her borrowing my hair straightener and waking me up at 6 in the morning to make her food. I miss sleeping in her room at night when Vic couldn't. I miss her and Mike fighting over movies. I miss her sneaking in and stealing my covers while I was out.

I broke myself. After I realized she selfharmed, I started too. Everyday I'd slit my wrists to feel what I put her through.

I broke up with Katie. She tried to explain, it was all bullshit. All she wanted was money.

Everyday gets worse. Its been a week, and I feel like I'm living in hell. I've been going out all day, going to bars, hooking up with random chicks, I'm losing my self.

Today when I got home, I got a bottle of liqour and went to my room. Right now I'm sitting here watching tv. Trying to get this bottle open when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"  Tony came in withe Elliot shrinking behind his back. I carried on trying to open the bottle when a small pair of hands took it from me and put it outside my door.

"Elliot would like to talk to you" I nodded my head tears welling up in my eyes, I blinked fast to make them go away.

"Hime, I'm sorry i just-" I cut her off

"No, shut up, don't apologize to me. I was a major ass to you for no reason. And I'm so sorry. Sorry beyond words. I feel like I ruined everything. And you fucking hate me. I hate me too. I ruined everything, I did, I'm sorry, you almost died, because of me, im sorry, I'm sorry, I love you so much Elliot, I'm just sorry."

And with that I started bawling my eyes out like a baby. I went to get up but Elliot timidly grabbed my arms. And grew wide eyed and wasped.

"Hime, oh my gosh, Jaime, you can't, please." She pulled me into a hug and I buried her in my arms.

"Elliot I ruined us-"

She cut me off, "No, you put a dent in us, nothing is ruined, I love you Jaime."

"Aw, Elliot, I love you too. Now can we go cuddle and listen to music."

"I'd appreciate that, Tony you can join too." She said and turned to him.

"Uhh, sorry but I have to go shopping, but thanks for the offer. Bye, love both of you"

He came over and kissed her head and ruffled my hair.

After Tony left Elliot and I  went into her room. We sat on the bed, listened to music, then passed out.

About 20 minutes later I woke up with Elliot nuzzled under my arm. She was whimpering  in her sleep, as always. I pulled her closer into my chest and started singing,

" Sometimes the bedroom walls

Become my only friends,

but they were there

from beginning to end"

I dozed back to sleep, holding Elliot as tight as I could without waking her.

////////////////// /////////   
This was just a filler. Nice long chapter sometime next week.

Follow the official twitter for this fanfic. DM me with any questions about the story, life problems or character requests

Twitter: @bbabvf

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful lovelies.

You are worth it