#Girls he fancies

Luke: Luke likes girls who are outgoing, loud and funny. He wants a girl who loves to talk about anything and someone he can trust. He wants the girl to show him that she loves him and that she is always there for him no matter what. He loves cuddles!

Michael: Michael likes girls who are confident and not afraid to be herself. He likes messing around with his girl and he wants someone who can make him laugh and smile. He also loves it if a girl doesn't know how to play a video game or is bad at a video game. He likes girl who are passionate about something, doesn't matter if it's weird or not.

Ashton: Ashton likes girls who are crazy and silly like him but can chill out. He likes it if he's girl is shy and outgoing at the same time. He loves to relax and cuddle with his girl! Girls who are sweet and love talking. He wants a girl who will listen to him when he is down.

Calum: Calum likes a girl who isn't afraid to be herself, he likes it if she is a bit weird and has an adorable personality. He likes girls who find small things cute and get amazed by big things. He loves it when he's girl gets caught up in a moment. Girls who are kind, generous, playful and enthusiastic will definitely grab his attention.