#You self-harm

A/N: Sorry if this is a bad topic for any of you my little snowflakes ❄️

Calum: You couldn't take it anymore, the hate was getting to you and all you could think about was how the fans said you didn't deserve Calum, and how you were just a fat, ugly bitch. It hurt you deeply and you had stayed strong for as long as you could but now it was getting serious and you couldn't do it anymore. You walked into the bathroom with the razor in your right hand. You pulled up your sleeves and put the razor to your arm, carefully you cut 5 straight lines into your arms, tears streaming down your cheeks.

It hurt like hell but you had to you were tired of all of this, you did it again, making cuts deeper and more tears streaming down your face. You finally stopped and dropped the razor on the floor with the small drops of blood on the floor. "Calum" you cried out, thinking he wasn't home. You cried louder, blood everywhere.

Suddenly Calum opened the unlocked bathroom door. He looked at you in shock, "oh my god y/n why the fuck did you do this baby girl?" You only looked up at him unable to talk. He rushed over to you and pulled you tightly to him. "babe I love you please don't do this again, you are my everything, I can't live without you" You cried even more at his words. "Baby girl please don't do this, I never want to loose you"

Michael: You hadn't self harmed since you met Michael, he was your everything and you couldn't live without him. One day you overheard him talking to Ashton, "She's gained a bit of weight the last month" he said. "How is that a problem Mikey??" Ashton replied "well she went a size up and now she doesn't fit into the dress that I love most".

This hurt you, you were already insecure, this only made it worst, you knew you had gained weight but you didn't think that Michael would really mind and you were gonna lose it again. You went to your bedroom and locked the door. Going over to the bed, you got down on your knees and grabbed the razor you kept under the bed. You sat down with your back leaning on the bed. Running your fingers over your beautiful unharmed skin, you picked up the razor. You started cutting, making thousands of lines. You're eyes filled with tears you took the razor away from your hands and clenched it in your hand, making your hand start to bleed, it hurt like hell but you were into much pain from what Michael said to really care about the pain you were causing your hand.

"Y/n open the door please honey" Michael asked politely. "No" you cried out. You didn't want to see him, not now. "You're crying oh my god y/n I'm coming in." Michael pushed the door and came in. He saw the blood all over you. "The fuck??" He didn't understand. "Y/n why did you do this darling, why did you hurt your beautiful skin like that??" You looked up at him tears in your eyes. "Because you said I gained weight and I knew it but I didn't think you would mind but I overheard you complaining to Ashton and it hurt and I thought you were gonna leave me"

He noticed that your hand was clenching the razor. "Darling no I'm sorry, I won't ever leave you for that, you mean too much to me, let go of that razor please. You let go of the razor and cried your eyes out even more as Michael held you tightly in his arms. "I don't wanna lose you my angel"

A/n: hey guys!! Ok this was kinda crap and I'm sure what Michael did in this chapter he would never do because he is just the nicest and cutest thing ever so yeah :) once again I'm so so so sorry if this is a bad topic for any of you, please feel free to inbox me about anything like this, I'm here for you and I want to do everything I can to help.

Thanks heaps for the 306 reads!!! I can't believe that i got this many reads on here I was only expecting 10 but 306 is like wow!!! Please vote, comment, inbox me, and promote this book!!
I love you my little snowflakes ❄️

xx