#What newly released song describes your relationship

Calum: Love me like you
by Little Mix

This song describes Calum and your relationship perfectly because the lyrics say: 'don't need those other numbers, when I got my number one' and 'I realised the truth, they can't love me like you'. These words are basically saying that Calum is the only person that loves you in a way that you love.
I know this song is a bit girly but seriously listen to it I'm like addicted to it because it's just so perfect!!!

Michael: Perfect
By One Direction

Perfect would describe you and Michael's relationship perfectly because when he first saw you he knew you wanted to be with him. In a nutshell it's saying that you and him are just perfect for each other and you two couldn't be happier with that.
I suggest listening to this song, it's so good!

Ashton: What do you mean?
By Justin Bieber

This song describes Ashton and your relationship because there are times in your relationship you just don't understand how he's feeling or he doesn't know how you're feeling, so the whole song is about asking What do you mean? And asking to tell them straight up how they're feeling.
Also a great song!!! I suggest having a listen to it :)

Luke: Drag Me Down
By One Direction

Drag Me Down would describe you and Luke's relationship because you two are so close and you just have this feeling that when you are around each other no one can 'drag you down'.