PLEASE READ(preference towards the end of the author's note)

Hey guys!
Sorry that this sorry that this first bit is author's note but I would appreciate it if you read it :)

We have 1.58K reads and 71 votes for it!! Ok to some of you that's not really anything but to me it's huge!! I couldn't be happier with that!!!

I'd also love to give a shoutout to
jack3rsdream_ for the adorable comment this person left on my wall.

Also a huge shoutout to everyone who has voted for my book, sorry that I didn't write your usernames but my wattpad is being stupid and not letting me put you in the book :( but if you comment here I'll make sure to add you into this chapter or future chapters!!

So let's get on to the preference shall we?

#You like him but he likes your best friend
(y/bf/n = your best friend's name)

Ashton: You had a huge crush on mr. Ashton Irwin for years now. You had also been one of his closest friends for years so for you to find out that he had a thing for Y/BF/N broke your heart into millions of pieces. To make things hurt even more, you had given y/BF/n Ashton's phone number and now they wouldn't stop texting each other. Ashton also stopped texting you so much.

You laid on your bed, crying into your pillow for hours, you knew this was going to be the end of such a good friendship with him spending all his time with y/bf/n and not you anymore.

Calum:
Y/N: hey loser, what's up?
Calum: idk weirdo, you tell me
Y/N: let's see, the sky, the roof, the clouds..😉
Calum: lol what ever
Calum: wanna play truth or dare?
Y/N: sure hood, let's go!
Calum: T or D
Y/N: T
Calum: Have you ever thought of me naked?
Y/N: haha since when are you Patrick Veriona?
Calum: since you showed me that movie ;)
Calum: now what's your answer?
Y/N: sorry to disappoint but no I haven't 😝
Calum: damn 😢
Y/N: weirdo!! T or D?
Calum: T
Y/N: who's your crush??
Calum: y/bf/n
Y/N: oh, that's cool :)

Quickly you stopped texting Calum and ran to your room, crying your eyes out. Now this really did feel like it was the end.