#What you do on a lazy day

Luke: Luke and you stay at home in your pjs and just watch movies on the couch, make a mess in the kitchen and enjoy the day in each other's company.

Ashton: Ashton takes you to see Ghostbusters because why not? It has one of his songs and it's a good movie!

Michael: Normally you and Michael would stay home playing video games such as FIFA 2k16 or Call Of Duty but since Pokèmon Go's release, you and Michael spend your lazy day chasing Pokèmon in disguise.

Calum: Lazy days are your favourite days with Calum. You two are either just home cuddling, him telling you about the tour and the crazy things he's gotten up to and sometimes going out to watch movies. Suicide Squad anyone?

Hey guys!
So I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in months..I've had a lot of stuff on and school keeps me really busy like 😱
But anyway I am back, I'm going to try and update every week. I'm thinking Saturday's like today I will update :) so be ready for weekly updates!!!
I also want to say I huge thank you to all the people who have voted on this book! Thank you so much for the support! I love you guys all so much! Also I've seen people have added this book to their reading lists! That's such a huge achievement for me as well as having 5.04K reads on this book! I'm so happy with this and I couldn't be more thankful for you beautiful people!

So I've also been thinking about making a new book. I'm not sure yet what to put in it. If there is anything you guys would like me to write about please pm me :) I would love suggestions for the new book as well as this one.

Love you all ❤️