Unholy Matrital Union

December 2032

Darth Vader observed Wong meditating within the Hong Kong Sanctum. He could see him connecting with the mystical spiritual energy that flowed through the environment. Vader realized Wong could sense small cracks within the environment due to the presence of Thanos. He lurked within the outer edge of the Galaxy waiting for an opportunity to take posession of the Reality stone from his master Darth Sidious or the Time Stone from the Sorceror Stephen Strange. Vader knew Wong was the key to locate the former Imperial military surgeon. Vader's master could see a small glimpse of Dr. Strange within the Multiversal Core and this Sanctum in Hong Kong was connected to that the tiny glimpse.

Vader reached out with the Force to cloud Wong's spiritual insight and disguise his forthcoming attack. Wong reacted quickly and soon generated energy constructs to block Vader's strikes with his lightsaber. Vader could tell Wong was using his sorcery to detect Vader and that he couldn't physically see him. Vader tapped into his rage and reached out with the Force to lift Wong into the air with just a gesture. Wong briefly reacted with alarm but managed to regain his composure.

Wong muttered an incantation and soon magical constructs of Wong appeared in a circle around Vader. Each one held a staff filled with magical energy but Vader shook his head in disappointment. Vader expected a much greater challenge from the Sorceror Supreme. The fact that Vader's master barely acknowledged Wong was embarrassing enough considering Darth Sidious's mastery of Sith Sorcery. What angered Vader more was that Wong a supposed master of Sorcery wasn't even a challenge to Vader a mere student of the ways of the Sith. Vader was convinced his master Darth Sidious would effortlessly defeat Wong.

"Your illusions don't impress me Sorcerer Supreme. Your skills are not befitting of your title. Surrender and allow me access to Stephen Strange. His aura is connected to the Multiversal Core." Vader threatened

"I swore an oath to protect the power of the Multiversal Core from the forces of darkness. Your threats don't intimdate me. I know who you truly are. You think power for power's sake is all that matters but you fail to realize power must be used to protect. So many all over the world rely on my power to protect them for me to yeild to you." Wong replied

"Then you'll die a fool just like the Jedi did." Vader mocked

He moved quickly by tapping into the Force and only two of the Wong doppelgangers reacted in time. These doppelgangers exploded with energy and that energy encased Vader in chains. Vader recognized this ability stemmed from the bands of Cyttorak. He struggled against these bands and he could sense Wong peering inside him. Vader used the Force to redirect Wong's energy into the structural integrity of the Sanctum. The Sanctum shook and rattled violently and Wong gritted his teeth attempting to use magic to stabilize the structure.

Vader then used Wong's momentarily lapse in focus to probe his mind through the Force. Wong screamed in agony and the bands of Cyttorak dissipated. Without the bands Vader was free to continue to peer inside Wong's mind. Wong shook in discomfort and pain. Vader found the location to Strange's hiding place within the Multiversal Core after a few minutes passed. Vader spoke the incantations for an ancient Sith spell and a golden light appeared. Yet when Vader pulled out the person hiding within it wasn't Stephen Strange. It was Wanda Maximoff and Vader confused for a moment stared at the unconcious sorceress.

Wang in an act of desperation flung Vader across the Sanctum with his magically powered staff. Vader hit the wall and his armor struggled to recover.
Wong raced to Wanda and checked to see if she was still alive. Wong relieved turned to Vader but the portal leading to the Multiversal Core exploded releasing bursts of golden energy. A bright golden light filled the Sanctum and Vader gasped in shock. It was his former apprentice the First Brother also known as Galen Marek. He wore black armor similar to Vader and brandished his red lightsaber.

"My wife and I have plans and you interrupted her meditations. You will pay for that with your lives." Galen threatened