Darth Mizory's Dedication

Alternate Anakin tapped into his anger and rage using the Force to knock everyone in the Sanctum back into the wall. He saw the monolith on a chain around Chancellor Loki's neck and he walked over to him as he lay unconcious to seize the item. Before he could grab it Strange, Loki, Wong and alternate Anakin took their places on the other side of the Sanctum.

Chancellor Loki started laughing, "You think I'm in charge. You think I have real power. My role as Chancellor is a farce. A mere performance meant to distract people from the true leader."

"Whose that?" Wong demanded

"Me." Anakin Skywalker said

And he paused for a moment realizing he was stuck in a loop activated by Strange's Time Stone but the Stone glowed brightly. Anakin remembered he was in a time loop and he called out to his cloaked apprentice to steal the monolith before the loop restarted. Strange realized too late that the monolith was gone and his concentration on using the Time Stone was broken. Strange tracked down the cloaked figure as they jumped through a portal using the monolith. Strange managed to jump through the portal.

"Strange!" Wong called out

"You called and here I am." Strange calmly responded from the opposite end of the Sanctum

"Also I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Kent Nelson but I'm also known as Doctor Fate."

Wong gave a blank stare bewildered by the appearance of a man in a blue suit with a golden highlights and a golden cape. The stranger removed his golden helmet and a handsome middle aged man with gray hair and beard extended his hand. Wong took it and shivers ran up his spine.

"You're not the Dr. Strange from my universe. You read the Darkhold and have allowed an imbalance to occur. I'm not helping you." Wong replied his confidence growing

"That's unfortunate because Stephen told me you're a nice fellow and helped him realize his talents in sorcery. Well...technically it wasn't you but it was the you from our universe. Yes we created a world that was madness. DC characters existing simultaneously with Marvel ones? But Stephen and I are in love and we think the incantations from the Demon who created the Darkhold can help save our universe. Its a workaround from using Darkhold's contained within one particular universe."

"Are you insane? The Darkhold from you and this alternate Strange's universe made DC characters come to life when they are meant to be fictional. Dr. Fate you shouldn't exist except as a figment of a writer's imagination and whatever energy brought you into physical existence is unstable and too uncontrollable to persist. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to..."

"Wong we're not stupid and now that I placed you in the mirror dimension without your knowledge Kent will prove it to you." Alternate Strange said

Kent created multiple energy constructs of himself and each one attacked Wong. Wong created energy shields to block each blow but then Strange transformed into a monstrous beast with tentacles. The tentacles wrapped themselves around and Dr. Fate placed his helmet on his head and created a odd glowing symbol. Before the symbol could envelop Wong, he used his sling ring to teleport Alternate Strange and Dr. Fate to Emperor Palpatine's royal court in London Coruscant.

****

Strange saw a world covered in darkness with a dim red light shining in the sky. He wondered what happened to this universe.

"My master discovered this universe when he tortured Chancellor Loki. It was found by traveling through a hidden dimensional doorway. Loki used this doorway to travel between Earth and the pocket dimension Asgard." Ahsoka said lowering her hood

Strange gasped as he saw this alternate  Ahsoka had yellow eyes. She was a Sith Lord and Strange realized Ahsoka worked for an Anakin Skywalker that was never injured in battle against Obi Wan Kenobi. He successfully killed him and Emperor Palpatine and managed to convince Ahsoka to be her Sith apprentice. Ahsoka shocked Strange with Sith Lightning before he could react and he stumbled to the ground. A web formed around Strange but after his cloak wrapped itself around Spiderman in an effort to protect Strange. Spiderman wearing a black suit instead of his normal red and blue one wrestled with Dr. Strange's enchanted cloak of levitation. Ahsoka unleashed a torrent of Sith Lightning to weaken Strange's cloak. Strange straining as he moved his hands while pressed at his sides to do a spell to break free witnessed Ahsoka embrace Spiderman with a kiss. They both walked toward Strange.