Choas Magic Connection

The young woman stood behind Vader as he realized he was no longer in his mechanical suit. He was a being that was a mass of flesh and blood with no facial features.

"What have you done to me little girl? You better tell me! And tell me your name!" Vader demanded

"My name is American Chavez. I teleported you to your original universe using my powers. The Long Time Ago Far Far Away Galaxy or Universe-999991. You need to see your true destiny and then I know you'll leave Wanda alone. You will realize serving Emperor Palpatine is wrong and that all he cares about is spreading more pain and suffering throughout the Multiverse. You're better than that though. You used to help people and care about them. In my universe Anakin Skywalker was the greatest Jedi Master ever and led the entire Jedi Order."

"Do you say this to mock me? Anakin Skywalker failed and his death led to my birth. You are foolish to place the hope of saving your friend Stephen Strange on something so trite as hope it's pathetic." Vader replied

He used the Force to choke America and she wiggled around helplessly in mid air as Vader chanted the Ancient Sith chant to block her multiversal travel ability. Then Vader dropped America when he saw a pregnant Padme in her wedding dress. She stood far away staring out a window. Vader transformed into Anakin Skywalker in his early 20s and he started crying. America clutching her sore throat slowly got to her feet. If this plan backfired she at least prevented Vader from seeing the path to ultimate power the Darkhold would have shown him. That gave America a slight amount of solace.

"Padme we need to go now. We can travel to another universe where you will be safe."

Padme continued staring out the window. Anakin continued to beg and plead for Padme to leave with him before it was too late. Anakin could sense wherever he was contained massive amounts of energy connected to the Force making the structure unstable.
Yet Padme just laughed and said, "Why are you so tense? Just take a look at the view it's incredible. It's not like the sand on New Mexico/Tatooine that gets everywhere."

Anakin peered out into the window and saw all the Avengers except Iron Man laying dead on the ground. He remembered many years ago Stark saying he saw this same vision when he was attacked by Wanda Maximoff during the Clone Wars. Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye lay motionless and he could sense no life in them. Then he saw all the Jedi including powerful Jedi Masters like Mace Windu, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Depa Bilaba, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Cin Dralling, Yoda and his master Obi Wan Kenobi dead motionless on the ground.

"Padme sweetheart what are you talking about everyone is dead."

"I know but they look so peaceful. I think I'll join them." Padme said before jumping out of the window

Anakin wept as he failed to save her and saw that Padme and his unborn child lay sprawled on the ground dead. He was alone with no one to love. And he saw that he no longer looked like Anakin. His hands disappeared and his body was the same shadowy grotesque mix of flesh and blood. He could feel the darkness returning to him and it chilled his body like cold water under a desert sun. He began to feel numb and he realized he was Vader and that life as Anakin was destined to end in misery, despair and worst of all loneliness.

"You're not alone. Just look into the light. That's hope. It's real. It doesn't have to be the end. You can turn away from the bad things you did!" America called out

Vader looked up and saw a bright blue light behind America. A young man holding what looked like a lightsaber reaching out with the Force. Yet the light was blinding! It offended Vader because it caused his mix of blood and flesh to boil and he felt the darkness slipping away. Vader's anger caused him to attack America using the Force but the blue light knocked him to the ground. The light disappeared and so did America as she and Strange disappeared into another portal.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you but because of your decision to reject the light you'll suffer the consequences." America said with tears in her eyes

Vader attempted to read her mind but all he saw was that both versions of Wanda escaped and that Earth 199999 Wanda destroyed all copies of the Darkhold. This teleported alternate Anakin back to his home universe along with all the alternate heroes and villains Vader encountered earlier. He also saw Spiderman was somehow in a universe far from what his master Darth Sidious had mapped out in his understanding of the Multiverse.

"You won't win Vader. The Multiverse is something even your master knows frighteningly little about." Strange added before both he and America disappeared

"Fools." Vader said as he picked up one of the sheets of music

It no longer had music as Doctor Strong transformed the notes using magic into weapons to attack alternate Anakin with. Instead the sheet of paper contained a map of every universe he could memorize from reading different people's minds using the Force. Vader knew his master's goal was to test how much Vader cared about the past of Anakin Skywalker. More importantly it was to map out the Multiverse in a more detailed manner. Vader realized Anakin and Padme died at the same time their romance ending in tragedy. Therefore Vader was free to use his power to help his master understand the Multiverse.

Once the Rebellion was crushed, Thanos and his forces killed and peace on Earth restored, Vader would rule Earth as Emperor while his master would spread the reach and power of the Empire across the Multiverse. Soon the Multiverse wouldn't be a place of Madness it would be one of order ruled by the Sith for eternity. With that reassuring thought Vader left the damaged Sanctum Santorum and traveled back to London Coruscant to share what he learned with the Emperor.