Loki's Secret Time Loop

Vader witnessed Loki multiply three times when he battled the Jedi known as Anakin Skywalker. Vader grimaced realizing that in his previous life when he was the Jedi Loki wasn't truly dead. Then he saw the third Loki stab Anakin Skywalker with magical daggers and disappear with the Tesseract. The illusion faded away and Vader saw Strange in the Stark Tower penthouse but not the alternate Wanda nor alternate Galen.

"I exist in this time loop. You're familiar with time loops aren't you Anakin? Didn't you and your padawan Ahsoka Tano experience such a thing prior to her expulsion from the Jedi Order?" Alternate Loki taunted

"Wait a minute how are you operating a time loop without my Time Stone? Where are we?" Doctor Strange asked

Before alternate Loki could answer a Chitauri warrior was thrown through the window and an aircar piloted by Danny Rand entered the top floor. A loud crash and rumbling occurred as Vader, Strange and Alternate Loki struggled to maintain their balance.
He exited the vehicle and upon seeing Loki he screamed.

"You will pay for killing all my friends. Your reign of terror will come to an end." Danny declared

His fist glowed a golden color and Vader quickly understood its significance. This was the key to unlocking the Multiversal Core and for some odd reason this ruling alternate Loki didn't recognize it.

"I'm the Chancellor of the United Republic you fool! Legally elected by the United Senate through the people! Your company Rand Enterprises even donated to my campaign!" Chancellor Loki ranted

"I'm the Iron Fist and my power is immune to your tricks and arguments." Alternate Iron Fist boasted

Chancellor Loki activated the Time Stone but it didn't work. At that moment alternate Iron Fist struck President Loki in the chest and Vader saw time rewind. Chancellor Loki created a temporal loop that triggered upon his death. Yet Vader was unsure how President Loki achieved this feat. Soon Vader found himself seeing the Chitauri warrior and his hovercraft fly through the window again. Once alternate Iron Fist exited his air vehicle Vader rushed alternate Iron Fist seeking to kidnap him and bring him to the Emperor.

Vader knew his master would be disappointed with an alternate Iron Fist and would rather have the Scarlet Witch or the Time Stone in his possesion. However Vader knew about Madam Gao and the members of the Hand's mission to control the Multiversal Core that was underneath the sewers of New York/Lothal. Even though the region was locked down thanks to his attack on the Spectres who lead a rebellion in the area alongside Daredevil that didn't mean the Hand vacated the area. In fact Vader knew his master kept a close eye on his enemies ready to strike them when necessary. Yet having another version of Iron Fist that was connected to the Multiversal Core would be invaluable to the Emperor.

Dr. Strange exited this alternate universe with Chancellor Loki and Vader assumed it was to investigate Loki's connection to the Time Stone but somehow having this inability to use an eternal time loop that prevents his own death. Vader on the otherhand turned to face alternate Iron Fist.

"You will use your power to transport yourself and I to my universe. You will use your ability to serve my master the Emperor." Vader ordered

"No. My mission is to kill Chancellor Loki. Besides you and the Emperor were killed by him. I'm not new to the concept to the Multiverse and the spiritual energy that binds the different universes together. Chancellor Loki is a threat to all universes because of his cunning and craftiness. You don't understand the threat that he represents. So I will show you." Iron Fist said

He then struck the ground with his golden Fist.

April 9th, 1996

"Your majesty I'm curious if you still want to go through with this." Senator Palpatine said