Race to stop the Ritual

Author's Note

The second half of this story begins here and some of the answers as to why the Marvel and Star Wars universes are combined into one Central Timeline will be uncovered. So continue reading to see if Central Timeline Darth Vader can truly overcome the Multiverse of Madness caused by Karl Mordo and his alternate counterpart.

Vader, Jedi Master Maul, alternate Iron Fist waited for allies to come to Stark Tower to join them in their mission to pursue Vader's alternate self who kidnapped Chancellor Loki. Maul and Iron Fist's allies were leading an assault to prevent the Tower from being retaken by any of Chancellor Loki's high ranking officials. Of course Maul and Iron Fist's allies didn't know about Chancellor Loki's kidnapping or alternate Vader's plan to facilitate the reshaping of reality itself. Vader was intrigued by his alternate counterpart's ambition. He sought a much bigger prize and Vader wondered if his master Darth Sidious wasn't merely testing Vader. He was entrusting Vader to guard protect reality itself. For Vader who also abandoned his own battle against Rebels for control of his version of Earth the irony of the situation was not lost on him.

Vader knelt to the ground clutching his head and saw another alternate version of Loki. This version of Loki was killed by Agent Phil Coulson instead of the Loki from his reality that killed Coulson and brought the Avengers together as a result. This alternate Coulson resigned from Shield after killing Loki and helping the Avengers thwart his invasion. Therefofe this version of Coulson wasn't in Shield before Hydra revealed itself within the organization. As a result Hydra managed to kill both the Jedi and Avengers.

Vader was shocked to see his master killed by a cloaked figure. It was the Sorcerer Karl Mordo: the version of him from Vader's own universe. Mordo somehow managed to traverse the Multiverse and chose to alter history in this alternate universe but for what reason was unclear. Vader observed Coulson rescuing a small Chinese child from a remote facility during Hydra's takeover.  He then raised her alongside with an Asian woman who also resigned from Shield named Melinda May.
Vader knew these three individuals meant something to the Jedi, Anakin Skywalker. Yet to him their significance was based on how they fit into the overall plans of his alternate self and the alternate version of his former apprentice Galen and his lover alternate Wanda. More importantly he wondered what Karl Mordo hoped to gain from all this.

"You know it's not too late to change Lord Vader. Even now you are capable of change. Control your own destiny. I saw what happened to my counterpart in your universe. How his upbringing by Sheev Palpatine known to you as Darth Sidious altered his entire worldview. I see Darth Sidious done the same to you but it's not too late to fight back against Sidious. You can still make right what you once made wrong." Jedi Master Maul argued

"You're ridiculous. My failure to defeat and kill Obi Wan saved Earth in my universe. It brought order and peace. Instead of the choas of the Clone Wars. Now my presence is required to save the entire multiverse from becoming chaotic. To finally bring order to the Multiverse. When that's done my master will fulfill his plans." Vader counterargued

"That's unfortunate because I sense a small amount of light inside you. Even though you were connected to an object of darkness just now. I know you can see possibilities within the Multiverse. That's how strong your connection to the Force is. Was it the Darkhold that your vision originated from?"

"No. It was a Sith Wayfinder. An artifact that can allow the user to detect to locations and persons deeply connected to the Force. How this young woman could be in possession of it is the true mystery." Vader replied

He pointed at War Machine landing on the roof outside the Stark Tower penthouse. War Machine face plate folded upward and an alternate Skye revealed herself. Vader knew through his connection to the Sith Wayfinder in her posession that this alternate version of Daisy Johnson didn't learn her past. She didn't know she was the child of an Inhuman immortal and a human doctor. Instead she referred to herself as Skye Coulson.