Betrayal in Battle

Carnage took over Michelle Jones and used his tendrils to snatch the Darkhold from Wanda once the group emerged through the portal. Carnage's knowledge grew to the extent that he knew as much as his father Venom did about the Multiverse. Who has Kang the Conqueror Carnage thought? That's the one piece of information he didn't know.

Carnage shouted in pain as Daisy used a sonic weapon from her War Machine armor to weaken the symbiote. He dropped the Darkhold and Vader could see an unconcious Michelle Jones sliding out from the symbiote. He reached out with the Force to pull her out so that Carnage wouldn't have another opportunity to betray him and the others in battle.

Darth Mizory shocked Vader with Sith Lightning weakening him further. It was still bizarre to see an alternate version of Ahsoka as a Sith Lord. His allies lay dead on the ground including Daisy in her War Machine armor. She shocked the Carnage symbiote using the armor until it died from all the energy and heat coursing through its body. Alternate Spiderman grabbed the unconcious Michelle Jones but before he could kill her as Venom Michelle disappeared. Vader saw that a white and blue streak was visible right before Michelle disappeared.

In the confusion Darth Mizory stopped using Sith Lightning on Vader. That allowed Daring Deadpool to behead her with his katana. Jedi Maul stared at Daring Deadpool in horror at his casual inclination for murder. Jedi Maul was hopeful that he could redeem Sith Lord Ahsoka to the light side. Daring Deadpool just shrugged.

"What? She was going to destroy the fabric of reality. Also this is a clever way to reference something Anakin said in the Clone Wars Television Series."

Vader ran his lightsaber through Daring Deadpool's chest and he gasped in pain and discomfort.

"I'm not Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker is dead." Vader said

He pulled out his lightsaber from Daring Deadpool's gut and then continued toward alternate Wanda who was fighting Dr. Strange. He stretched out with the Force and strangled alternate Wanda by the throat. Then was slashed in the back by alternate Galen Marek.

"Leave my wife alone!" Galen Marek roared

"Without the Darkhold your wife is weak and your plans will fail." Vader taunted as he attempted to remain standing

"You are a relic. A failure that reminds Palpatine that all he gained from decades of scheming and planning was a small Empire that struggles to crush a fledgling Rebellion." Galen taunted

Galen crumpled to the ground in pain as Karl Mordo stood in front of Vader. He held alternate Wanda's decapitated head and smiled. Vader saw that all of his allies lay dead and soon faded into dust.

"Why did you betray us? We both had the same goals." Galen said as he faded away

"From a certain point of view yes but your universe needs to be destroyed for you to have a chance at achieving your goals."

Galen had a look of confusion and despair that struck a nerve with Vader as he became dust. Shockingly Dr. Strange remained and so did Daring Deadpool much to his dismay. Alternate Iron Fist, Maul, Yellowjacket, Michelle Jones Watson, War Machine and Quicksilver Wanda were gone along with Alternate Ahsoka, alternate Wanda Marek the wife of Galen, alternate black suit Spiderman with a symbiote.

"Don't worry I'm still here. I want everything to be destroyed because my destiny isn't to be alone or to be a weakened cyborg. It's to be dead so that I can no longer cause anyone misery or pain." Alternate Anakin said

"You're a fool to trust Karl Mordo. He's desperate to gain the title of Sorceror Supreme from Strange by any means." Vader argued

"As much as I dislike Darth Vader I agree. Karl here hasn't a big fan of me when I defeated Dormammu." Dr. Strange said

"You weren't meant to defeat Dormammu and Vader wasn't meant to kill Loki. Both of you caused this Madness but thanks to the Cosmic Cube I plan to restore order to the Multiverse." Mordo said