chapter 14

"I want you to clear this up, if not, I will show the pictures to Minho." Chan's words ran through my mind over and over again. I slammed my head on the artist longue's table and groaned.

"Be careful, you might break the table." Haewon said looking at the lyrics for her upcoming ost. I looked up and death glared her. What do I even do now, I don't even know how to clear it up.

The door opened and I turned to see Jungsu and Jiseok walk in. Oh right, I can ask Jungsu for help!! Haewon and Jiseok waved at each other and fist bumped. They started talking and I turned to Jungsu.

"I need to talk to you." I said dragging him by the hood of hoodie out. "Ow ow!! your tugging my hair." He groaned as I dragged him out. "What's up??"

"Yoorim saw us at the supermarket the other day and she took pictures of us uhm yk.." He turned red. "You know what she did??" Jungsu shook his head. "SHE FREAKING MAILED IT TO STRAYKID'S DORMS."

His eyes widened. "YEAH!! I KNOW." I took out my phone to show him the evidence. He froze for a second before saying "Oh wow.."

I put my hand down. "Is that all you can say??? if she sends these to dispatch we are dead, regardless if we are friends or not, we are dead." he shoved his hands into his pockets and said, " I know."

I scoffed and raised an eye brow at him. Why did I think it was a good idea to ask him for help. "You know what, your absolutely useless, forget I ever asked anything." I said turning back into the longue.

I just have to truthfully tell Minho what happened. This will be easy. Tonight. I will do it tonight. While Jiseok and Haewon talk about music and eating together later, I pulled my phone to text him.

"Can we meet by the Han river at 9??"

"Sure :) see you <3"

I sighed, I was going to make this right.

-
Jungsu P.O.V

"Are you crazy???" I asked yoorim. "It's all part of the plan, just trust the process." She said looking out of the window.

"How did you know that Minho won't go get the mail??" I asked out of  curiosity. "I saw Chan coming out to get the mail and I slot it in before he got there." She said simply.

"Impressive." I said. "You seem like a professional at this." She rolled her eyes. "Quit joking, now i'm sure she will meet Minho and explain things tonight and I just need a few pictures and I can wrap things up." I nodded. "Just do as what I say."

-
Hannah P.O.V

I was pacing back and forth at the walkway beside the han river, nervous about what I am going to say and what his reaction will be.

I was zoning out when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Jungsu. "What are you doing here??" I asked him, annoyed because I was expecting to see Minho.

"I-I have something to tell you." He stuttered. "Well, it can wait right?? I am in the middle of something right now." I said turning away. But he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a hug.

"I have a crush on you Hanuel, since the day I stepped into the company and saw you, I had a crush on you. I blame myself everyday for not being a little more brave and confessing to you. Please, just give me a chance, I will show you that I'm-"

"Hanuel??" I heard a familiar voice from behind me and I turned around. It was Minho. His face was written with betrayal as he just stood there, shocked. He scoffed before saying. "So this was what you wanted to tell me??" "Wait, I can explain-" "There is no need to" he said walking away.