chapter 20

I rolled my eyes, this girl has nothing against me now. "What the fuck do you want??" She loos at me up and down and scoffed. 

Using two fingers, she picked up my mask like it was a dirty sock left to collect dust under the bed for months and waved it at me. 

"Using this to hide yourself?? pathetic." She mock pouted at me. I grabbed the mask back but she was quicker than me. She tossed them into the trash can. 

"What the fuck is your problem?? as if ruining my career isn't enough, you have to ruin the peace and quiet in my life now??" I asked. 

"Well, maybe??" She said innocently and i rolled my eyes. "Well." She said unlocking her handphone. " I thought you might want to hear this." 

It was a recording. "But if I find out you are doing this to hurt her, the deal is off.." It was Jungsu. I looked at her. "I am here is because we have the same goal that's it, don't expect us to be friends or anything." I flinched. 

She stopped the recording and looked at me. "No, no, this id not Jungsu." He would never do this to me. " I let out a forceful breathe and clenched my fist. "Would he??" 

"It's up to you to believe if this is true or false, the evidence is here." She smirked she leaned in and whispered "It's up to you if you believe it or not." She looked at me for the last time before walking out of there. 

I stood there stunned, I can't believe, my best friend, out of everyone in the entire world, did this to me.  

-

"Can I have a double tequila shot??" I asked the bartender. "Rough day??" Haewon asked. I nodded. "The worst." 

We were at the after kcon party. Word has gone out that I was back so took off my disguise for the after party as there were no fans here. 

People nearby were staring and pointing and whispering, I just ignored them as I took a big gulp of my drink. 

"Oh my god, my favourite song is playing!!" I motioned her to go join the dance floor while I sat there looking at everyone having fun. 

-

Minho P.O.V. 

"Choi Hanuel is back??"We were entering the bar, for the Kcon after party and I have gotten a message in my group chat.

 Chan stopped and looked at me. "How did you know??" 

"The staff talked about it the group chat."

Chan nodded. "You don't seem surprised that she is back??" I asked him suspiciously. 

He sighed. "I saw her a few days ago and gave her the pass to backstage to see her members, I did not expect she would be seen." 

I gave him a look of disbelief. "You knew she was back and you did not tell me??" We stopped in the middle of the entrance of the bar. 

"I did not want you to go look for her and-" "Oh?? Minho oppa??" We turned around and saw it was Yoorim and her teammate Yiren. 

"Oh, hi." I said nodding at them. Yoorim came beside me and wrapped her arms around my left arm. I gave Chan a weird look and tried to move her arms away. 

"Since we are all here, let's all go together." She smiled sweetly at me and before I could reply, she dragged me into the bar. 

There was so many celebrities in the area. I scanned the place to look for Haneul.

"Oppa, do you want to get a drink together??" Yoorim asked, our arms still linked together. I sighed, she was not going to leave me alone unless I have a drink with her.