38~The End And Sarah Paulson

Well, I mean that's that. Personally, I loved that ending, I feel like I suck at them but really I liked it.

The Cate Blanchett Case is finished, it feels weird saying that. Like for definite this time.

However, you might have noticed or remembered from last time.

I have something else on its way, not Cate Blanchett this time. Instead I have decided to write a Billie Dean Howard fanfiction, which is one of Sarah Paulson's characters. I'm trying to get like a writing schedule because I literally write when it conveniences me which is why I struggle writing consistently, but there are like two parts out already.

Thalia was kind of a difficult character to write honestly, it took a lot to not have her just instantly fall in love with Cate and them to live happily ever after. But having that mindset where she was prepared to ruin someone's like for her own benefit was difficult because at some point I ended up hating her and getting mad when I was writing her. I had to like take a break and realise that she was just a character and that she had her reasons, which didn't excuse her.

But I'm sounding like some sort of big author, which I'm not lol. I loved writing this though and it will always have a special place in my heart because it's finished.

Anyway yes, Billie Dean fanfic.