ELEVEN

PRESENT TIME, FIVE YEARS LATER, AT NIGHT, AT HOME, IN BED, ALONE, THINKING ABOUT HARRY

L O U I S

It's been five years.

I am alive, thinking about the love of my life.

I am grieving still but it's getting better, months by month, year by year.

He never leaves my mind.

I visit him everyday.

I talk to him everyday.

He never answers but I know he listens to what I tell him.

He always did and I know that he won't ever stop listening to me.

He's the best person I ever got to know and he will always be.

He's the only one for me.

There won't ever be anyone that can be near his level.

Never.

He's the only one I ever loved and still love.

„Hey, Hazza. How are you today? I hope you are feeling okay. My mom's in the hospital. She had an apoplexy. I found her in the living room on the floor when I came to pick her up to buy the groceries she needs together. I hope she will be healthy soon. The doctor's said she's in a good conditon now and she will be fine. I am so scared. What if she will die and leave just like you did? I would be all alone. She's the only I still have by my side. You are too but you aren't with me physically. I can't lose her too. Please, pray with me that she will be alright, okay? I will tell you if anything happens and I know something. I love you always and forever. You are and will always be on my mind. My beautiful boy. Bye, Haz."