0

"Are you okay, Miai?"

"Im okay Carmilla."

The white haired girl nodded and petted her black hair with a smile, as the black haired girl just look at her older twin, as her dull, emotionless black eyes connected to her sister's same eyes.

"Lets go Miai.. "

"Okay Carmilla. "

The twins then went out to their house, leaving their mother's dead body on the floor. Carmilla look back making Miai look back too as a wide grin came to Carmilla's face and a small smile at Miai's.

"She wont hurt us anymore.. " Miai said as Carmilla giggled and tug her hand to gesture her to keep going.

"Let's find our father now, Miai.. " Kara said as her white long hair sway against the gentle breeze as she stare deeply in the picture in her hands.

"Sano Manjiro... " Miai muttered as she tuck a strand of her black hair behind her ears "isnt he the leader of Bonten?"

"Ohhh isnt that Exciting?" Carmilla said as they continued walking away from their house. The two walked around in the city, pickpocketing just to buy some foods, and even witness some crimes, but do they care? Nah, they just killed their biological mother.

~•~
It was already night so the twins went inside in the abandon building after eating some food, they're so dirty already for not talking a shower for 3 days straight and their hair is slightly messy.

They halt in their movements when they heard some muffled screams,the two look at each other and quickly hide their presence and went to check what's going on.

Their eyes widen when they saw some grown ass men torturing three mens. Miai was a bit disturb as Carmilla was just staring with excitement.

"You can look away if youre uncomfortable, Miai." Carmilla uttered as she fucose on the scene infront of her with a blush.

"No im not uncomfortable. Its just the way they punishing some traitors is a bit common.."Miai said as Carmilla look at her then blink.

"I know right? Our way of putting people in hell is wayy more nice." Carmilla said and sat as Miai was the one who look, but this time her eyes connected into the man's crystal blue ones as Miai dropped down.

"I think I messed up, Cara..."

"There's someone in there, check it Rindou!"

Carmilla look at her twin and blink "ohh you really fvcked up, Mia..." As they held a intense eye contact.

Run... I'll handle the rest.

Are you sure??

Yeah, now go. Becareful.

Miai then run out in their hiding spot in full speed surprising the grown mens and quickly chase her around while she keep dodging, while they didnt notice the other one who quitely crawling in her four towards the white haired man who's just looking at his mens chasing a kid around.

But to his surprise a cold thing was pressed in the side of his forehead along with his neck, then he feel a cold small body pressing into his back then a cold breath hit his ears sending shiver down to his spine.

He didnt even notice her presence.!

"Dont move..." She whispered as the man just sat there, stoic but deep inside he was threatened.! Her bloodlust is overwhelming.! Is she even a kid?!. "Mia.! I got him.!" This caught the attention of the man who stopped running and look at the kid who's pointing a gunt at their boss.

"Good job Cara." Miai said as the others was shock when she suddenly appear beside the girl who's exactly like her.

The pink hair man aim a gun at the kid then push the trigger ignoring the shouts of his comrades but to his surprise the white haired girl just counter attack his bullets.

"How old are you girls?" The white haired man ask as his eyes look at the one who's helding him.

"Were twelve." Miai answered as Carmilla hummed still looking at the 6 mans who's tense.

"And know how to use a gun... That's nice.."the man with a straight slash scar in his right eye said as Carmilla smirked at him and shot the floor beside his feet making him yelp and jump abit. "Brats.!!"

Carmilla then look at Miai who was looking at the man with white hair with her dull black eyes, amking Carmilla look at him with a small evil grin.

And to his pov, their eyes was glowing... Their bloodlust combined was screaming dangerous.!

"We have a lot to talk about... Sano Manjiro." Carmilla said with a grin, with her eyes glowing yellow.

"And if she said lot... We meant a Looott."Miai added with her eyes glowing red.

So he didnt have a choice but to bring the two in the Bonten's mansion and not to his actual mansion cause... What would his own family says?