21

At school, Miai was sitting alone in the library with her eyes focused at the complicated book that was spread infront of her.

"H-hey there.." a timid voice of a male spoke beside her making her look up and saw a timid boy. If she's being honest, she find the boy cute. With his freckles, big doe chocobrown eyes, and ofcourse his curly brown hair.

"Uh hi, How can I help you?" Miai ask as she offered the free chair to the boy to sit which he did.

"It's just that.... That book, is more advanced for our age, its a bit hard d-dont you think?" He started as Miai glance at him and then at the book amd then at him again.

"Yeah youre right actually. I find these book rather difficult to understand but I love exploring new things." She answered making the boy nod.

"Im Yukio, youre Miai Sano right? " Yukio said making Miai look at him and nod.

"How'd you know my name?" She ask making Yukio scratch his head and look away with a pink hue in his cheeks.

"You and your twin kinda famous here in our school, you dont know that?" He ask and Miai shook her head "Okay... You two show up in our school with a limousine, and those expensive clothes your wearing and heck even your whole aura screams luxurious.!" Yukio exclaimed with a sparkling eyes making Miai flustered.

"W-wanna be my friend?" Miai stuttered out.

"Sure.!!"

As they exchange a beaming grins they already know that its the start of their beautiful friendship.

~•~
It's the end of their class as Yukio and Miai standing beside each other. Yukio was waiting for his parent to pick him up and Miai was waiting for either one of them to pick her up.

"Yukio.!" They look up in the voice and saw Yukio's parents who greeted him with a smile. Yukio ran up to them with a joyful giggle and hug them.

"Mom.! Dad.! I want you guys to meet my new friend.!" Yukio exclaimed and Miai bow at them.

"So respectful.! Hi there sweetie, Im Midoriya Ochaco and my husband, Midoriya Izuku." The women with brown hair introduced themselves as the man wave at Miai.

"Nice to meet you Midoriya-san... Im Sano Miai, Yukio's friend.", Miai introduce as the couple gush at her.

"Well aren't you a cute one!" Ochaco gushed and pinch the girl's cheeks. Izuku who's watching Miai's eyes twitches quickly yet gently pull his wife back.

"That's enough Ochaco, youre hurting her.." Izuku said while chuckling. He looks at Yukio and the girl and was about to offer her ride home when.

"Miaa.!!!" They ook behind and saw another Miai running towards them.

"Camilla.."  Miai muttered as she watched her twin sister panting beside her. "What're you doin here?"

"P-papa, was waiting." She panted and regain her posture for after minutes. "Hi! Im Sano Camilla, Miai's twin sister! Nice to meet you!" She smile widely at the couple who smile at her.

"Well, its nice to meet you two. But we gotta hurry now." Izuku said as Yukio wave goodbye at Miai who waves back.

"Well, surprisingly you guys remember me. I was about to walk towards Uncle Smiley and Angry's restau." Miai said ehile walking towards where the car is waiting leaving Csmilla behind who look at her weirdly.

"What's the matter with you? You just suddenly cold towards me." Camilla said while catching up. Miai just ignore her and open the door for herself and slam it shut.

"What's up with your attitude? Slamming the door infront to your sister is rude." Mikey's voice rang beside her making her flinch abit and ignore him getting in the backseat. Mikey look at Miai and open the door for Camilla who's pouting.

As they settled down, the finally drive towards their HQ. When they arrive, Miai was the first one who got out and run towards the guest room, locking herself up.

"What's up with her?" Mochi ask as Kakucho sighs and stand up then walk towards the guest room. Mikey and Camilla came into view seconds later.

"Where's Miai?" His cold voice rang making the executives point at the guest room. Mikey was about to barge in when he hears her soft whimpers and cries inside the room with Kakucho's voice comforting her. He just listened to their conversation with furrowed brows and sigh.

~•~
A/n: I dont know guys.!!😭😭😭 Im running out of ideass