8

Morning came and a sound of women crying was heard downstairs making all of the member of Bonten wake up and inspect the noises.

There they saw Aura kneeling infront of Mikey who's looking at her in cold eyes and a unconscious Angel who's laying in the cold floor.

"What's goin on Mikey?" Kakucho ask while sipping his coffee. Mikey then throw some papers at him which he gracefully catches and read the contents as his lips curled up with a amusement smirk.

Rindou got curious and peek at the papers as he burst out laughing making Sanzu confuse and look and he burst out laughing too.

Koko took a peek and snickered and tell Ran what's inside the paper as Ran smirk.

"What it is?" Takeomi ask while walking towards them while sipping some wine, early in the morning.

"Apparently... That brat wasn't Mikey's real daugther." Koko said and huff while crossing his hands "What a waste of money." He added and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Ran ask as Koko look at him.

"Going to fetch my girls." He answered as Ran nodded and let him go. The others stayed back to watch the entertainment.

"All this time. I'm treating that little shit as a princees even though she's not my daughter." Mikey stated coldly completely ignoring Aura's cries.

"N-no Mikey, love listen! I-its must be fake!! Angel is OUR daugther!!" Aura cried as Mikey read another document.

"And im treating my REAL daugther as trash." He said and crumpled the paper. "You will become one of The servant starting from now on. And that little shits of yours be my DAUGTHERS servant." He added while ignoring Aura's horrified face.

"GUYS!!!" Koko shouted as he run towards them. He pants and look at them wide eyes. "The twins was gone!"

They look shot up from their seats.

"What do you mean gone?!" Sanzu ask while approaching Koko.

"They could've been in forest playing, No?" Rindou ask feeling abit nervous while thinking that his princesses wasnt in his sight. Koko calmed down and nodded.

"Maybe there are.."

Takeomi then spotted a paper in the door way and pick it up and read it, seconds later he sighs and massage the bridge of his nose. "They ran away."

~•~
Meanwhile the twins who was walking in the city while holding hands, they look up to the tall buildings and then towards the vendors who sells foods.

"Im hungry.." Miai muttered as Carmilla look at her younger twin and then fish out some pennies in her pocket and give it to her.

"I think this can buy two sandwiches?" Carmilla said while looking at the pennies in her palm and blink.

"No I think its not.." Miai answered sadly as the twins pout and just sat in the ground. "I think running away without a money is a bad idea."

"We can go back at assassination to earn some hundred thousands or more." Carmilla said and look around for cheaper food.

"Assassination job? You want to sent someone in heaven again?" Miai asks as she look at Carmilla who sighs and slump her shoulders.

"We dont have a choice Mia... We will starve to death if we just sit right here doing nothing." Carmilla said as Miai look at her seriously.

"I do miss being a grimreaper." Miai mumbled as the two look at each other and smirk.

~•~
The men was in chaos pacing back and forth in the big living room clearly worried at the girls, they've been gone for hours and their mens that they ordered to find them didn't find them.

"Its already night..." Kakucho mumbled as worry laced in his voice as Sanzu was tapping his feet in the tiled floor.

"What about their food?? Have they eaten yet?! What if they're starving right now?!" Sanzu frantically ask as he gripped his own hair "Aaghh!! Fvck im going to look for them!" He cried and stormed off as Ran and Rindou followed him.

Mikey was just looking down and didn't even spoke a word.

~•~
Meanwhile the twins who's happily slurping some delicious ramen, Carmilla had the black bowl Ramen whila Miai has the white one.

"So how was it girls?" A man with blue afro hair ask them while sitting across Miai. They replied with a thumbs up as the man with orange afro hair sat across Carmilla.

"Soo how was my Ramen? Is it delicious girlie?" He ask with a wide grin making Carmilla grin at him as well.

"Yeah! The spiciness is just right!" Carmilla answered as she sipped the soup.

"Cara, slow down you might choke." Miai said as Carmilla just giggled making the two men let out a small smile.