16

7 am when the twins came downstairs wearing the same outfit, which is a long sleeve shirt, black pants and sneakers. They greeted their uncles with a kiss in the cheeks and also their father.

"Dad we're going out." Carmilla said and eat her breakfast

"Where are you girls going?" Mikey ask as the twins smiled at him.

"We forgot about Dollie in uncle Angry and uncle smiley's apartment." Miai said as her attention landed in Aura who's been glaring at the twins since they came in.

"Who's Dollie?" Ran ask making Carmilla smirk and look at Aura.

"Our pet CAT." she loudly said clearly knowing that Aura has a *Ailurophobia. Aura on the other hand was already shaking in fear hearing a word cat.

"But dont worry we'll keep it in our room since we know that uncle Koko is allergic to cat fur." Miai calmly said making Aura sigh in relief and goes back to her duties with a heavy heart.

"Ohh where's uncle Mochi?"

"He's resigning since his wife is pregnant." Ran said making Carmilla nodded.

~•~

After buying some school supplies, clothes, and a room decors they immediately told the driver to go in the Kawata's address.

They arrive at the the Ramen shop making the twins immediately go inside and greeted the two with warm hugs.

"Carmilla, Miai... We miss you." Smiley said as Carmilla just giggle and patted his back.

"We just saw each other yesterday." Miai said as Smiley dramatically whipped his head towards Miai.

"Then? We got home yesterday without someone to hug us!" Smiley retorted as he started spouting nonsense.

"We just came to get Dollie back then we can visit you again next time." Carmilla said as they sat in the chair.

"Eat first." Angry said as he serve them Ramen.

~•~

Its already 9 pm and the twins aren't home yet, Mikey and the others are getting worried.

"Their driver isn't here too." Kakucho said so Mikey decided to call his brother but they didnt see them either.

Minutes later they finally arrive as Sanzu engulf them a hug. "Where have u been my babies?"

"Uhh to get her." Miai said as Carmilla show Dollie to him.

"Isnt she cute??" Carmilla ask making Sanzu forced a smile and nodded. Maids then started to come in with their things that they bought.

"You two bought a lot of things." Koko said and he give them sweet kisses in the forehead.

"Its our room decor since our room is a bit dull." Miai answered and look at the clock. "Cara, its Dollie's dinner time."

"Oh! We gotta go and feed Dollie!" Carmilla said as she grab Miai and run towards their room and slam the door shut.

"I'm starting to hate that cat.." sanzu blankly mumbled as the others nodded.

~•~
Ran was walking towards the twins room and was about to open the door when he heard them talking so he decided to eavesdrop them.

"Should we visit the hut tomorrow?" It was Miai's voice ask.

"And get the things we need? Sure.." Carmilla answered. Ran was confuse about what they're talking about so he decided to listen even more.

"When was the last time we saw her?" Miai ask

"The day we leave there..." Carmilla answered.

"Is she still breathing?"

"Maybe."

Ran then came in pretending that he didnt hear them talking.

"Hey my little girls...." Ran greeted making the girls smile at him and put Dollie in her own bed.

"Hey uncle Ran.. what's up?" Carmilla ask as Ran grin at them.

"I hear from Nahoya that he let you both enroll in the oublic school." Ran started and sat in their bed "But your dad, me amd your other uncles decided to enroll you in the exclusive girl's school."

Carmilla frowned "Girls? No boys?"

Ran's guts twisted watching Carmilla frowned and whining. "No boys." He said darkly making Carmilla pout.

"Girls are boring! Some of them cares about how they look!" Carmilla pouted as Miai patted her back.

"I think its going to be okay, Cara.." Miai said making Ran smile at her and patted her black hair.

"Ehhh.. kayy fine." Carmilla said and plop herself in the bed. "Ughh all girl school sucks!"

~•~
Sorry for the late update! School just started and its already stressing me out.

I'll try to update more chapters!