2

Kakucho stare at the twins who's sleeping peacefully in one bed since they wont letgo of each other's hand, he thought for a bit.

It must be hard... He then lay beside Miai and started to carassed the twin's hair with a small smile. Dont worry...you two have me now or maybe the others too..

He then kissed their foreheads and went out, but to his surprise, Koko and Ran was in the door looking darkly at him.

"It would be better if you keep those lips away frome them, Kakucho." Ran said with a glare as Koko rolled his eyes.

"The audacity to kiss them." Koko added as Kakucho glare back at them.

"I care for the two too, Haitani, Hajime." He said and walk away leaving the two there. Ran and Koko then went inside seeing Carmilla who's staring at Miai.

"Youre still awake?" Koko ask as Carmilla look at them.

"Im a light sleeper, opposite of Mia." She murmured and "Is it true that Kaku-san cared for us?"

Ran then rush towards her and smile "We all cared for you two... Cause we're you both's uncle now. We will spoil you, buy you everything  you both wants, and give you some love.!"

"Uncle Ran is right, baby..."Koko said as he kissed her forehead. Carmilla look weirdly at them.

"We just met, why are you both acting so weird?" She ask as the two smiled.

"Cause we just feel connected to the both of you, like some kind of link and instinct that we need to protect the both of you."

"Ohhh..." Carmilla said and flutter her eyes close then not even a second she was already snoring softly.

"Oh I just noticed her white lashes.."Koko said while looking at her thick white lashes.

"Miai have thick black lashes too..."Ran murnired "They dont look like Mikey at all."

"Except for the eyes."

The two then exit their room unaware that Mikey was listening the whole time.

~•~
Its already 3 am and the twins were already awake. They were staring darkly at their biological father's room, they just hear him saying the sweetest word in his 'daugther'.

"So he already have his own family huh?" Miai said as she notices her twin sister was twitching in her spot making her hold Carmilla's hands "Calm down Carmilla. Let's go and let our anger out, but not here."

Carmilla's eyes shook in range as she drag Miai in the basement where Sanzu drag 3 mens last night. They open the lock using their bobby pins and went inside as Miai lock the door again.

There they saw one squirming man, being tied up in the chair. They then wear the gloves they owned and expertly wear it. Carmilla then grin wickedly as Miai just stare at her blankly.

"Is this room soundproof Cara?" Miai ask as she roam around the room and knock on the walls. "It is sound proof."

Carmilla then walk towards the 2 corpse and kick it. "Maybe the pinkhaired man finish them. Well let's take care of this one Mia."

Miai then walk towards her and pick up the small surgery knife. "Okay then."

~•~
The sun was high above as the twins were painting in the forest with smiles in their faces. Kakucho then approach the giggling girls with a smile as his brows furrowed at their messy dress and faces.

"You two enjoys painting that much huh? That some of brown maroon color was in your faces already." He said softly as Carmilla smile at him.

"We tried to mix the perfect color." She said

"But I guess we just get out of hands and made a mess.." Miai said

"we're sorry."

Kakucho then tug their hands and they went inside the mansion. "Its okay, its normal to made a mess." He said and guide them in the shower. "Now lets get you two cleaned up."

When they finish showering and dressing, Sanzu barge in their room with troubled look. "Kakucho.! One of the traitors was gone.!" He said as Kakucho look shock and patted the girls head and went out.

Rindou then went inside cause Ran told him to guard the girls. So he went inside as the girls started to annoy him.

"Rin rin.!"

"Rindou-san..."

He sighs and sat in the bed but to his surprise the girls appeard behind him and peek at him, eyes were glowing as they look at him. Carmilla with a grin while Miai was just staring blankly at him.

"Rinrin.. if you buried a deadbody in the ground, covered it with endangered plant so it is illegal to dig it up." Carmilla said and laugh while running around leaving him there frozen in shock as Miai went to chase her twin.