18

Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu look at the twins with raised brows.

"Is it true, Cara?? Mia??" Ran sternly ask as Cara look at him in shock.

"You're going to believe them?!" She exclaimed as scoff in disbelief. Takeomi who was with them till they fall asleep last night quickly step in.

"They're with me last night Ran, I didnt leave them till they fall asleep." He defended as he patted the twins head.

"B-but I saw it.! It was midnight when I saw Miai!" Angel desperately said as Miai look at her with her blank dark eyes.

"Miai...." Mikey sternly called as Cara step infront of Miai with a defensive mode.

"You're going to believe them too father?! Unbelievable.!! Unacceptable!! We know that they fooled you not only once yet multiple times! Are you going to get fooled again??! " Cara shouted making them look at her who's panting and glaring at Aura who's looking at her.

"Ran, Rindou, Sanzu " Kakucho called as the three look at him "Are you going to get mad at them if they stole your watches?" Sanzu look at him and shook his head.

"Of course not! I cant get mad of this sweetcheeks!" Sanzu said and was about to approach the two when Cara and Miai look away from him.

"Ran, we all knew that the two is different when it comes to sleep. Angel was accusing Miai when we all knew that Miai is a heavy sleeper and doesn't really woke up in the middle of the night and Cara is the opposite, she's a light sleeper. And it cant be mistaken that Miai is Cara since they both have different hair colors." Kakucho said as they went quite and look at him.

"Please dont fight..." Miai's soft voice cutted them off as she looks at them "You can search in our room if you want too."

~•~
They arrive in the twin's dhared bedroom anf began searching around, Angel and Aura even help with searching as Carmilla and Miai  just stood in the corner with blank look.

"What is this.?" They look at Aura who's holding Miai's secret box. Miai got alarmed and looks at her.

"hey hands off! That's mine!" Miai yelled as Aura smirked at her, and wave the box infront of her.

"you hiding something lil girl?" She ask tauntingly making Miai glares dangerously at her.

"Oi, hands off. " Koko said and snatch the box away from Aura making her roll her eyes. Ran then walk towards Koko and snatch the box away from him " Hey,! "

"Its the only way to find out." Ran sighs and slowly open the box that reveals black gloves, pocket knives, and a beautiful necklace. "There's no watch here."

Now, its the twins turn smirking looking at Aura and Angel's confuse face. "Did you hear that AUNT Aura? There's NO watches there." Carmilla said emphasizing the word 'Aunt' and 'No'. Miai then blankly look at Aura.

"What about we search THEIR room." Miai suggested making them flinch.

"Yeahhh, what ABOUT their room." Carmilla evilly smirked at them as they watch the others walking out their room. Aura glared at them and follows the others towards their room. She open the door widely.

"You can go check, and you'll see nothing.!" Aura said as the trio started to look around. "See... There's nothing."

"You missed one place uncle." Miai uttered out making them look at her.

"Youre right.!" Sanzu exclaimed and started to walk in their closet.

"Sanzu.! That's private." Rindou hissed but did Sanzu care?? No. Sanzu ignored him and started to flip their clothes messing it up. They look at Sanzu who stopped moving and stood up straight.

"Get ready to be punished tonight you damn bitches." He darkly said while presenting them the watch.

"What—?! We didnt.! You all knew that we cant do that—!!" Aura shouted but they all look darkly at her making her sweat as Angel hugged her mom tightly.

The twins smirk in triumph and walk away.

~•~
While the others are out for some business, Aura was packing their things up. .

"Faster Angel.! We dont have much time left!" Aura said as Angel nodded and zip her bag as they quickly left the mansion through the forest. They were running fast for their lives.

They were panting and dodging some trees, they even trip multiple times since it was dark. Aura look back while panting not noticing that Angel wasnt running with her.

She looks at the big mansion getting smaller and smaller with a relief smile on her face when she slowly halt when she hears a giggle echoed in the dark forest.

"Sweetie..?" She called and look back then finally notice that her daughter wasnt running with her anymore. "Angel?!"

"Ma.! Im already ahead c'mon!" She hears her daughter ahead and run towards the dark path.  "Mom.! Faster!"

"Im coming!" With that she pick up the speed but a metal bat suddenly appear hitting her in the forehead with a loud sound. She falls in the ground with blood in her forehead, she weakly look up and saw the faces she don't want to see and ofcourse her unconscious daughter sitting in the ground with her back leaning in the tree trunk.

"Goodnight~" the voice cooed and hit her hard again in the head and she fell unconscious.