13

Earlier. In the Bonten's mansion.

The mansion was so quiet that the Boten trio cant handle it and decided to continue the search of their 'missing' nieces. Its been what??? 3 weeks since they run away.

On their way out, they saw Aura wiping the shelves but they ignore her and went along the way to their parked car and drive away from the mansion.

They drive around the city till Rindou and Sanzu argue about something stupid again and the worst of all, Rindou was the one who's driving.

"I tell you its the Chiken who came first!" Rindou said while glaring at Sanzu in the back.

"Its egg! How can a chiken live without egg?!" Sanzu argue back as Ran sighs.

"Rin eyes on the road." Ran reminded his younger brother who growl at Sanzu.

"Why blueberries aren't blue?" Sanzu ask again making Rindou annoyed again. Till Ran froze.

"Isnt it today is Carmilla and Miai's birthday?" He ask as the three look at each other and blink till they heard a muffled yell making Rindou look front again and in cue he saw a girl jumping towards the another girl making him hit the brake instantly making the wheels screech against the concrete street.

When the car stop the three men was a bit daze and quickly got out and check if they actually hit the two girls. Ran approach the crowd but to his surprise he saw Carmilla shooking Miai.

His wide eyes connected to Carmilla who gasp seeing him "oh.... Shit.." he read her lips. He finally found them... 

"Carmilla?! Miai?!" He called gaining the attention of Rindou and Samzu making them look at the two girls too. Carmilla then run away pulling Miai with her. "Hey!!" Ran called as they run after them.

"Comeback here you two!!" Rindou yelled as Sanzu was dramatically running after them.

"My sweetbabies!!" Sanzu yelled. They were surprise at how they're so fast at running while holding hands.

Ran noticed that Carmilla was eyeing at Miai who nod at her as they enter a dark alley. "Hey its dangerous there!!" Ran yelled as they followed them.

After so many turns they lost them. The three was catching their breathes when Sanzu look up and saw a flowery cloth just passed by them making him smirk.

"Found them." He said as they quitely follow them. They found them getting out of the alley then stopping at the apartment building and hug after a small talk.

When they're still at the alley Ran press the auto drive at his car remote making the car drive where they are right now.

In cue the car arrives when the girls walk away from the apartment building while holding hands as if nothing happened.

The three went inside the car and silently follows them. They watch as they enter a familiar neighborhood and then stop infront of a familiar house.

With a stoic gaze, they watch their twins hugging Emma with wide smiles. They watch how Emma welcome them in with a warm smile and how their former gang leader look at the twin with a curious gaze and how he smile at twin and ruffle their hair and let them in.

~•~
Arriving at the Mansion again Sanzu was the one who report at Mikey while the Haitani brother was waiting in the door with closed eyes.

"We saw the twins earlier boss." Sanzu said making Mikey look at him and motion him to continue. "Their staying at your siblings house now."

"Let's go and fetch my babies." Mikey said stoically and got up to his swivel chair.

"U-uhm..." Sanzu muttered making Mikey look at him "I-Its their birthday today.. maybe we can buy some gifts?" He ask making Mikey nod.

The Haitani who's calmly eavesdropping quickly inform Kakucho, Takeomi, and Koko making them stood up as well and quickly fetch their cars and quickly drive towards the mall to buy a gift.

When they're finish, they quickly went at Mikey's old neighborhood making him look around and thought 'nothing change...'

It was already 4pm when they arrive so it was already afternoon, they exit their cars and went in the old Japanese style house and ring the door bell.

Minutes later, Emma opened the door making her gasp at the sight infront of her. Its Mikey looking down at him with a stoic face.

"Mikey...."