12

Today is the twins birthday, the Kawata twins let them stay at the apartment for a day as they work at the shop.

"It is Dollie's meal time?" Miai said as Carmilla nodded and readied the catbowl as Miai put a 2 scoopfull of cat food in the bowl.

"Its kinda bored, right Mia?" Carmilla suddenly ask as Miai agreed to her while petting Dollie.

"Its kinda sudden that uncle Smiley wont let us go in the shop." Miai said as she let out a sigh. All of sudden Carmilla beamed making Miai sigh again. "It better not be a stupid Idea sister."

"Taking a stroll in the park isnt a bad idea, Mia!" Carmilla said while blushing abit. "We have some saving from working at the shop, maybe we can buy something for us to eat."

"That's actually a good idea." Miai said as they quickly changed into a matching summer dress that Emma gave them earlier, They then exit the house and close the door.

Arriving at the park, The twins sat in the bench as they watch some childrens playing with their parents making Carmilla frown Miai immediately notices it and grasp her hand.

"We'll be okay of our own Cara." Miai comforted her making Carmilla smile and then pointed at the waffle stand across the street. "You want to eat waffles?? Okay let me buy some and you stay here."

"Becareful crossing!" Carmilla said as Miai nodded and went to the waffles stand. Carmilla watch the children laughing and giggling making her groan. "I cant stand this sight anymore." She said and stood up walking out of the park and Immediately saw Miai walking towards her holding two waffles.

Carmilla smiled at her younger twin but then saw a car speeding towards her twin making her smile disappear "Miai!!" She shouted making Miai look at her and look at her left and saw what her older twin saw.

'is this how im going to die? Im going to leave Cara alone? No I cant leave without her!' Miai thought but to her shock she saw her twin run towards her and jump at her.

They rolled towards the streetlight post as Carmilla's back hit it. She groan and examine her twin. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt somewhere?! Didn't I told you already to watch left and right before crossing!" She was in a verge in tears while shooking Miai who was more concern at the waffles in the ground.

Some bystander incircled them and ask them is they're okay and some even called 911. The car stopped as three handsome men came out.

But Carmilla's eyes widen when she recognize them. "Oh..." She muttered as she and taller men made an eye contact "shit..."

"Carmilla?! Miai?!" The man exclaimed gaining the attention of his two companions who look at the twin again with wide eyes and was about to rush towards them but Carmilla grab Miai's wrist as they run away. "Hey!!"

"Comeback here you two!!"

"My sweetbabies!"

Miai recognize these voice making her alert and run at the exact speed they use when they're on mission. But unluckily the three men was more faster than them they made a plan in their head.

Carmilla motioned Miai in the dark alley making Miai nod as they made a turn in the alley.

"Hey!! Its dangerous in there!!"

Did they listen? No.

They continued running as they make some random turns and finally they lost them making them sigh and climb stairs and hid in the rooftop.

Too bad they cant perform parkour since they're wearing a dress, but did that stop them? No.

They jump to roof to roof and as a professional assassin they are, their steps is light as a feather and didnt even make a sound as they land.

They then jump down with a roll surprising the bystanders nearby as Carmilla and Miai laugh while running towards the apartment of Nahoya and Souta.

"That was fun!" Miai said as Carmilla was still upset about what happened.

"You almost die idiot." Carmilla exclaimed as Miai smile at her and hug her.

"But you still save me.." Miai said and hug her older twin even tighter. "Thanks Cara.."

Carmilla just nodded and hug her back. "C'mon let's pay a visit Aunt Emma." Carmilla said as Miai nooded and walk again towards Emma's house.