24

Later that evening, Miai was packing her things up in their shared bedroom.

"What're you doing, Miai?" Camilla spoke behind her. Miai halt her movements and stare at her coldly.

"I've just decided that we should now split up Camilla." Miai states making Camilla look at her wide eyes. "I've just come into conclusion that we're old enough to have our own privacy. And old enough to rely in ourselves."

"Y-youre being childish here, Miai! We are one and we cannot be separated!!" Camilla shouted at her twin sister who just look at her coldly, how could she?

"We are two Camilla. We are not one." Miai said and continue to pack her things up completely ignoring her sister who's shaking in range, confusion, and pain.

Without any thoughts, Camilla charge at her grabbing her long hair making Miai cry out in pain as they rolled in the floor.

"Let go of me!!!" Miai shouted as Camilla started to choke her making Miai breath hitched as she keep on choking her words.

"You're being Selfish!" Camilla spatted and choke her harder. Miai couldn't even form a words now as she closes her eyes still gripping Camilla's wrist forming a bruise.

"Camilla!!! What are you doing??!!" Mikey barge in their room. Mikey's shout attracts the executives and went to their room. They saw Miai coughing in the floor holding her neck as Mikey was restraining the squirming Camilla. "Are you trying to kill your sister??!!"

The executives came and rush towards Miai who's crying in pain and coughing while breathing harder.

"She's selfishh!!!!" Camilla cried squirming at her father's hold.

"Gosh there's bruise in her neck..." Takeomi stated making Ran pick the coughing girl and carry her to the clinic.

~•~
After that incident, Miai was separated in her sister room by the help of the Executives and Camilla was being grounded for 1 week. None of them came out of their rooms, even though eating time they wouldn't come out.

Camilla was upset at Miai and Miai was angry at her. Who thought that only jealousy can break their strong bond, Camilla know that Miai was a jealous type of of sister that's why she tends to share what she have to her and to make sure she does not feel left out. Was she selfish? Or Miai is the selfish one? She does not understand.

Meanwhile Miai who's sobbing in her dark room floor, yes she knows she's jealous of the attention their dad gave to Camilla was she being selfish that she want their dad attention too? Or it is Camilla being selfish for gaining all of the attention and not sharing to her? They tend to share everything but why cant she share their dad's attention? She don't want to fight her twin sister but she just need to be away from her for a while.

"How's Miai?" Mikey ask Kakucho who sigh and look at the window.

"in her bedroom. She's still isolating herself." Kakucho said and look at Mikey. "How's Camilla?"

"Throwing a tantrum in her room, as usual." Mikey said as Ran went inside their office. "Report?"

"The transaction was successful as usual." Ran said and sit down while loosing his tie. "How,s the twins?"

"As usual." Both of them answered making Ran sigh and nodded.

"Rindou tried to make Miai get out of her room but she just either flatly reject or just don't answer at all." Ran said as they went into a complete silence.

~•~
"Really? Wow, that's a bit sad Mia...." Yukio said as he and Miai are eating lunch together under the willow tree.

"Im a bit sad of me and my twins separation but I think it is the only way." Miai said as she eat her sandwich. "Am I the selfish one here?"

Yukio look at his friend and frown when he noticed her sad look, it is very unusual of her to make such expression since she's always stoic and blank.

"I cant really pick a side Miai, knowing that I didn't hear the full story." Yukio frown as Miai just nod in understanding.

She snap in her trance when she was suddenky engulfed by a hug.

"Hugs heal everything."

Miai let him hug her as she slowly hug him back.

Timeskip, Miai was walking in the halls and her black voided eyes connected to her sisters' who was with her friends, she immediately frown and just walk pass her.

Camilla was just looking at her with sad eyes and just click her tongue and continue to listen to her friends conversation.

A small understanding breaks their bond, unbeknownst to them, that the small space they wanted become big and big after years pass.

~•~