7

Back in my hotel room I decided to wear the skimpy tartan Bikini Emily was so desperate for me to wear pared with the black distressed high waisted shorts and my mesh kimono to cover some of my skin, god I felt like my boobs were gonna fall out at any moment.

I looked at myself in the mirror after applying my cat winged eyeliner and my lipgloss, my hair was naturally wavy so I decided not to do anything with it in case I was going in the water tonight.

I walked out of my hotel room to be greeted by Emily who startled me with a wolf whistle " DAM Luna, you clean up good " she hollers at me.

My eyes grow wide as I was scared other people on the floor would hear her, " shhhhh women my god " I snap back.

She chuckles handing me a beer, I can't believe this is my life now I went from crying alone in my room never gone to a party or bar or drinking, to drinking basically being naked and heading to a party.

"Where is Adam and Oli? " I ask whilst as we walk into the lift.

" oh they're already up there " she says whilst pressing the penthouse button on the lift. She ushers me to down my beer with her, I comply taking all the liquid courage I can get before I get there.

Walking out of the lift we were greeted by two large double doors with booming music behind them, Emily walks forward and opens the door the loud music crashes into my chest as the sound Barrier of the door was now gone.

And that's when the anxiety set in, I'm way in over my head with this stuff I knew I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone but looking into the room full of LED lights, bodies and smoke I couldn't help but want to turn around and run away.

Before I could even think that Emily grabbed my back " I don't think so misses, come on you'll be fine " she pushed me inside.

Dam it's like she can read my mind.

Walking through the body's of people blinded by the flashing lights and fog which I thought was coming from some kind of smoke machine, but it was actually coming from a mixture of cigarettes and narcotics people were smoking in the room, my eyes darting around the room trying to adjust and take everything in.

We past people literally fucking against walls, we past another group of people sniffing white lines laid out on the table, my heart thumping against my chest like someone had thrown me in to a whole new other world. Well this is a rock stars world I guess.

Emily guides us outside to the pool, there was cute little tiki bar full of all different kinds of rum, and once we were outside we were hit with the humidity of the LA heat even at night. I preferred it out here though because the music wasn't as loud and there wasn't as many people to overwhelm the senses.

Walking up to the tiki bar Emily orders us two piña colada's and two shots of tequila, oh tequila we meet again.

" where are the guys? " I ask Emily sipping my drink, it was absolutely phenomenal I wouldn't even have guesses there was alcohol in here.

Emily scans the pool side and there were many tables and deck chairs outside before she spots Oli and Dom sat doing lines of White powder on the table Infront of them laughing.

She points over to there table before they spotted us she rags off my kimono, before handing it in at the bar to be looked after.

" hey what are you doing -" I shout at her.

" you'll thank me later " as she starts dragging me towards Dom and Oli shots still in our hands and drinks, should I take my shot now or? what are we doing?

I glance over at Oli and Dom who haven't notice us yet, Dom was only in black swim trunks with heavy sliver chains around his neck and sunglasses perched on his head, oli was wearing a tank top with denim shorts.