Recruitment Chapter 1: But My True Identity Is...

Welcome back, reader. Seinaru has found himself in a metropolis called Cosplay City after I gave him the power to travel between worlds. Who know what he shall find there? I do, but I'll leave it to him to find out...

Seinaru exits the portal and finds himself in a large bank, where several men wearing hoods and bodysuits are pointing guns at the manager as he tries to open the vault door. These are the Panthers, servants of the Panther Claw crime gang.

Panther: Go faster or I'm gonna put one in your head!

Manager: This is as fast as I can go!

The manager opens the vault and the men begin entering.

Panther 2: Gold, money, jewelry- it's all ours! Sister Jill will be very happy!

Seinaru hides behind a pillar as the men begin opening the safe deposit boxes.

Seinaru: thinking to himself  Okay. These men are clearly the bad guys since they're robbing this bank. Now think this through- do you take them on alone or wait for whatever girl this world has as guardian to step in and introduce yourself?

He quietly waits.

Then Seinaru sees a suit of armor, which he thought was decorative, begin walking forwards.

It continues moving forwards. He watches curiously.

The armor makes its way to the five men.

Panther: Hey, what the hell are you doing?

The armor closes in on them.

The men open fire upon the armor... to absolutely no effect at all.

Panther 4: Who... Who are you?

????? ?????: Hahahaha! Who am I?

Sometimes I'm a knight in shining armor: Armor Knight Honey!

But my true identity is...

HONEY FLASH!

The armor dissipates and is replaced by an outfit of black and red with white gloves and boots. The helmet also dissipates, revealing a humanoid face with red hair.

The Warrior of Love, Cutey Honey!

Panther: It's her!

Panther 3: You killer! We were once the most feared criminal syndicate in Cosplay City, and now we've lost so many of our commanders that no one fears us anymore! Once we Panthers kill you and take your head back to Sister Jill with the Airborne Matter Transformer attached, people will be scared of us again!

Panther 2: Get her!

The Panthers begin firing at Honey, but Honey easily begins deflecting the bullets with her sword as Seinaru looks in in amazement.

Seinaru: thinking to himself This girl... Is she even human? Her movements are incredibly fast!

The fight, if it could even be called that, continued as Honey edged herself closer to the men and some of them began to panic.

Panther 5: Please, please, don't kill us! You can have the money, don't kill us, please!

Honey just keeps coming closer, and before long, Honey gets to them and quickly slashes each of the Panthers dead.

Seinaru: thinking to himself Wow... She made them utterly terrified of her. What a powerful person!

He then exits from behind the pillar and approaches her.