Interlude 10: Puella Care Reforms

It will soon be time for Puella Care to reform... I certainly hope they take a better side.

The party heads head back to Purity City, and, after dismissing the party, Seinaru takes Yozuru to the Healin' Good Hospital. This time, the chief doctor, Nijubey, is there to help get her back to normal. He wears a lab coat and stethoscope.

Nijubey: Thank you for bringing in these patients, Seinaru. Call me Nijubey. I haven't met you for your previous visits here because I was somewhat busy.

Seinaru: Oh, hello!

Nijubey: I'm the chief doctor here at Healin' Good Hospital. We do our best to heal injuries sustained in combat. After all, as strong as Magi are, they'll still take injuries every so often. If you get hurt bad, come here and we can help you recover. But for now, it looks as if you've brought our most recent purified Magi.

Seinaru: Yes... It's the second Puella Care Magi, Yozuru.

Nijubey: Excellent. Now, let me greet her. She must wake up soon.

Hello? Yozuru? Can you hear my voice?

They see Yozuru beginning to stir.

Soon, her eyes open.

Seinaru: Ah, Yozuru... Hello there.

Seinaru: My name is Seinaru. This is Nijubey.

Yozuru: Nijubey...? Not Kyubey?

Nijubey: Yes. There are more Incubators than just him.

Yozuru: That's very odd. I only know about Kyubey.

Nijubey: Well, this city is run by Incubators who are compassionate and caring. We are called Purificators. We oppose the ways of the Incubators, and are assisting Seinaru on his quest to save all Magi.

Seinaru: And listen to this, Yozuru: I saved Sudachi some time ago. She's right here in this city.

Yozuru: Wait, really?

Seinaru: Yes. I'll make you two reunite soon after you're up and ready.

Nijubey: Can you move your body right now, Yozuru? Can you bear weight?

Yozuru: Let me see.

Yozuru tries to stand up, and does so.

Nijubey: Excellent. If you feel a little woozy, though, come back here and I'll see what I can do.

Yozuru: Got it.

Seinaru leads her to the Magi District, then stops a block away from the Puella Care Guild Hall- he notes that Sudachi has hung a banner over the entrance with their logo.

Seinaru: Hmm, looks like she is setting up... Yozuru, I need you to stand right here. I want to surprise Sudachi.

Yozuru: Sure.

Seinaru walks up to the entrance of the Puella Care Guild Hall, and knocks.

Sudachi answers the door.

Sudachi: Hello? Seinaru?

Seinaru: I got news.

Sudachi: What is it?

Seinaru: Close your eyes and take my hand, and don't open your eyes until I say.

Sudachi: Uh... okay.