Dream Chapter 12: Enter the Story Crew

This dream will be very special. Pay attention.

Seinaru: Big news, Madoka. I've just made first contact with the Wings of Magius.

Madoka: Oh! That's interesting. Who did you rescue?

Seinaru: It was the one named Mukuro, who met Homura in person. I helped convince her that she's important in life, and she threw aside her cloak in a symbolic gesture.

Madoka: Ah...! I see...

Seinaru: That being said, she was horrified to learn that they were secretly planning to use Walpurgis. She must not have been filled in.

Madoka: It's classified information within the Magius; only the leaders and some of the higher ranked members know about that plan.

Seinaru: That makes a bunch of sense. I also learned that they called this master plan "The Last Magia". And I have to give the party credit- it seems like they had such a long day and many fights and yet they killed Walpurgis without a single causality!

Madoka: Yes. In the timeline I was talking about, all the Puella Magi in Kamihama combined their efforts to defeat her.

Seinaru: And it must have made Homura very happy to finally win and kill her without you contracting.

Madoka: I'll tell you this, too, Seinaru- she helped Iroha land the finishing blow.

Seinaru: That's cool!

Madoka: Homura used her time freezing magic to help Iroha charge her finishing attack and she unleashed it, destroying Walpurgis once and for all. I remember seeing Homura visibly crying with joy that she'd won...

Seinaru: Must be very cathartic then.

Madoka: But don't think for a second it will be that easy, Seinaru. Walpurgis' power actually fluctuates between timelines.

Seinaru: What?

Madoka: Every time Homura resets the clock, more and more karmic potential would grow within me and Walpurgis, making both of us stronger with each loop. This would seemingly ensure that I would be the only one able to defeat her.

Seinaru: Wait, that means?!

Madoka: It doesn't mean I'm the only one, though. In the timeline I spoke of, I was not present at the battle, yet the Kamihama girls still defeated her. But it does work the opposite way- in one timeline, all four of my friends were able to defeat Walpurgis, despite me not contracting, but in another, they were not prepared in the slightest, and so Homura reset it before they even began to fight her. That being said, in the Kamihama timeline, I did bless everyone present with my powers of hope prior to the fight so they would have a fighting chance- so you could say I was there, in a sense.

Seinaru: Madoka... When the time comes for me to purify Walpurgis... Will you grant everyone there this blessing? It may be the only way to defeat her.