Witch Hunt Chapter 20: Don't Be Nosy

The following day, Seinaru awakens with Joi.

Seinaru: Good morning, Joi.

Joi: Morning! Let's head down for breakfast!

They proceed to head out there.

The Correctors and Programs are introducing themselves.

Mukuro: So you're in charge of computer programs, eh? It reminds me of one of our Rumors...

Seinaru: Mukuro, do you think the Rumors can be purified the same way I do to witches?

Mukuro: I'm not sure... They're not girls transformed into monsters, do you understand that?

Seinaru: I know... But I'll still purify them all the same. For now, let's all eat.
As they go inside to eat, Seinaru notices Remy observing the image of a Magi dressed as a chef.

Remy: Manaka... How I wish you could be here. Your passion for food... It rivals even mine.
Seinaru: Remy, who's that?

Remy: Oh! Good morning, Seinaru! This is a Magi who I've got my eye on. I want to make her my apprentice sous-chef.

Seinaru: I wonder what happened to her... Rest assured, once I save her, she'll come here to cook with you.

Remy: Also, I want you to bring the Magi you save today here once you save her.

Seinaru: Oh? Why?
Remy: You'll see- or maybe Mito can tell it.
Soon enough, they're served and eat.

Later on, Treybey explains to the Magi what they're doing... While they're in Kovalev's barrier.

Seinaru: So why are we stumbling into the barrier without an explanation?

Treybey: I think you should learn to improvise, Seinaru.

Seinaru: But we always do that!

Treybey: I know, but isn't a change nessisary?

Seinaru's fury started to rise.

Mito: Calm down, Seinaru.

Joi, in a calm but menacing way: Sei-Na-Ru...

Seinaru: Uh, Joi...

Seinaru looks terrified at his pet.

Joi: ... You better not blow.

Seinaru: I won't, I won't...

Tail Phoenix: You can't let your temper get the better of you.

Seinaru: Alright, Tail Phoenix. I won't let it get the better of me.

Mew Lettuce: Look at this flaming apartment...

Seinaru has a clear look.

Mew Mint: This must be part of what the Daito apartment looked like...
Mito: Giant swords... That's Leila's weapon.

But as they advance, they encounter walking top hats spewing smoke from underneath them.

Seinaru: Master, what are they!?

Joi is busy loafing on Seinaru's head.

Joi: Hm... let's see what I got here...

The other members of the team prepare to fight.