Dream Chapter 11: Four Tales of Four Girls

Time to tell Seinaru about four other stories...

The two meet again in the dream.

Madoka: Welcome back, Seinaru.

Seinaru: Hello, Seinaru: So, Madoka... You say there are other stories about Magi... Tell me of them.

Madoka: There are many, but four have caught my interest and remained in my memory.

Seinaru: What are those?

Madoka: The first story I will tell you is about the Pleiades Saints.

Seinaru: Pleiades Saints?

Madoka: They're sort of like you...

Seinaru: Now you've got my attention. Tell me more.

Madoka: The Pleiades Saints are a team of Magi stationed in Asunaro City. They, too, wish to save Magi from the fate of becoming witches, but their methods are different; they take their bodies and Soul Gems and put them in stasis in a magically created museum called Angelica Bears, where they are kept until they manage to find a way to purify the girls.

Seinaru: It sounds like they're just as noble as me... But I have a strong hunch their methods were less than noble.

Madoka: It seemed to be the only way to save the magi, in their eyes. Anyway, they unfortunately failed to save any of them; a clone of one of their members fused all of the Soul Gems into a witch named Hyades Daybreak. In one timeline, the remaining members manage to stop it for good, but in this timeline, they failed to stop it and thus became witches, dooming Asunaro to destruction.

Seinaru: That's very tragic and a downer. I'll have to fight Hyades, won't I? By her name, it sounds like she's very similar to Walpurgis.

Madoka: Yes, and like her, she's very powerful. You certainly won't be able to survive against her at this point.

Seinaru: Right, I'm not up there yet.

Madoka: I should also tell you this- the Saints made their own Incubator.

Seinaru: How? Why? What could it do?

Madoka: His name is Jubey. He was created from a Incubator corpse, and was modified to have a Grief Seed's purification properties, so he is able to purify their Soul Gems without the need of any Grief Seeds. He is very loyal to the group.

Seinaru: Wow! If he existed here, he'd solve our problems easily.

Madoka: Don't get overjoyed, Seinaru- there's a catch. His purification abilities are imperfect; oftentimes, he would just make the Soul Gem look uncorrupted while the darkness still accumulated inside.

Seinaru: Oh, changed my mind about him then! But if he was given the correct abilities... He could be of use. I promise, Madoka- when I save them all, we'll purify Hyades together.

Madoka: You're my champion, I hope you can do that. Next, I'll tell you more about Joan of Arc. I told you about her before. She is another Magi as pure as you... She hailed from 15th century France. Her wish was to bring light to all of France. She went down in history as a brave general and pure saint, an inspirational martyr for the nation.

Seinaru: Madoka, I am not well versed in history... I hope one Magi I save is.

Madoka: There will likely be a magi who knows about history... but that's a story for later. Let me warn you- Joan was opposed by a powerful figure.