Witch Hunt Chapter 8: Now We Sound The Drums Of War

It's time for Seinaru to save Asuka. Sasara will be so happy to see her best friend again...

Seinaru wakes up.

He finds a package at the base of his bed.

Seinaru: What's this?

He opens it, and finds a list alongside a note sent by Yonjunibey and Shijunibey.

He reads the note.

Seinaru: "Seinaru,

We understand your request. We think you should know exactly how many girls you will be recruiting as well. Thus, enclosed with this package is a copy of the list of the various girls you will be recruiting across the worlds, listed by franchise name.

Some of these worlds, as you will note, do not have a name. You went to the world of Fancy Lala, and did not recruit anyone there. Thus, for instances where this happens, we will list the world itself. You will visit them, but the target will not be recruited.

We have already checked off the names of the worlds you have visited. We entrust crossing them off the list to you.

Finally, because we like you, we also have enclosed a poster to hang on your wall. It contains several of the girls you will be encountering- and some you will be not. There are even those, like your Goddess, Madoka, who aren't on at all. But don't let that fool you- we feel it's nice to be generous.

Good luck out there,

Yonjunibey and Shijunibey."

Seinaru: They sent me a gift... How kind of them.

He enters a different room of the cottage and hangs the poster on the wall.

Seinaru: I recognize some of them. That one in the bottom must be Sailor Moon, and that one to her right's Honey, and there's Akko above them, and Chacha riding the broom with that pink one... But who's the pink one? Eh, I will think that later. Time to have breakfast. I guess I'll see that ambassador afterwards.

Seinaru arrives at the Wyrm's Feast.

Yohko: Good morning, Seinaru.

Seinaru: Hello, Yohko.

Yohko: I've been liking this place so far.

Seinaru: That's great to hear!

Yohko: So this is where we eat?

Seinaru: Yep!

Seinaru: You can also talk about your life with your buddies.

Yohko: I guess, but I somehow feel homesick.

Seinaru: Homesick?

Yohko: You know what it means?

Seinaru: Don't worry. I'm sure Treybey can give you a way to talk to your mom and grandma.

Yohko: Oh, alright.

Seinaru: Let's all have breakfast- and you can all head to the castle and wait for me. I have something I need to do.

Yohko: Alright.

They have breakfast, and after the others head for the castle, Seinaru is lead to the Ambassador's office, where he's hard at work discussing things with the TSAB.

Nanajurukobey: Haven't you seen the damage Walpurgisnacht has done? What more proof do you need that she's a threat?

Yuuno: Purificator, while the threat is huge, it appears that we can't intervene due to, well, risks.