Chapter Thirty Two

For some reason, this was never posted or at least it was saying that it was never posted. I could have sworn though that I did. Anyways, enjoy this update and I should start posting again soon. Bye, for now, my little creepers. 

Me: -sleeping on the couch-

Everyone else: -standing around the couch-

Andy: Anybody gonna wake her up?

Ben: Nope. She will kill us.

Jinxx: What's her problem?

Ben: She's not been sleeping to well. -picks me up and carries me upstairs-

Spirit: Nightshade is down for the count.

Dayton_294: Sine i haven't put any dares in the story for like 3 week's lets get to it Jeff and Ej have to read a lemon fanfiction of my shipping. Its call "oppa do you like my dress" (just google it) Jane has to eat live worms sally has to jump rope with out failing for the rest of the update and DL come with me to my back yard........I GROW CORN

Dark: -leaves with Dayton-

Jeff and EJ: -reading the lemon-

Misty and Ivy: -searching around for Jane. Finds her and shoves worms down her throat-

Jane: -coughing up worms-

Sally: JUMPROPE!!! -starts jumping rope and happily hums-

Charlie: I dare everyone to EAT MAH STRYCHNINE POISONED CUPCAKES! *gives everyone cupcakes* Eat up! :D

Everyone but me: -takes a nervous bite from the cupcakes-

(Ten minutes later. The cupcakes poisoning takes effect)

Hellfire: Philanecron! Call your dad!

Zalgo: -flashes in the room- Someone call for me?

Ivy: Can we get a little help? Charlie had us poisoned.

Zalgo: You're lucky I'm on good terms with your dad right now. -gets the poison out of everyone that was dying from it but let Jeff suffer a little because he is dating his daughter-

Me: -comes downstairs yawning- Sup guys? -yawns again-

Blu: i dare you to write the lemon of Philanecron's dare for LJ and I and I dare Puppet to come back into this equation and he tries to kiss me

(Lemon time. Before this starts I didn't exactly have time to write it myself so my sisters friend wrote it. She's pretty much a yaoi writer but I edited over it when she finished writing. Yea, I was just extremely busy and tired this week so, yea)

Blu's POV

"This laughing circus sets up a great mood." Puppet said suggestively looking into my eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about Puppet?!" I hissed as he leaned in closer.

"I'm talking about you and me." Puppet leaned in closer attempting to plant a wet kiss on my lips desire burning on his face.

"No, no, you don't" I said backing up. I sure did back up right on LJ's crotch. My body pinned to his.

"Oh, I see you'd rather fuck with me." LJ said whisking me up and taking me to a tent full of crazy demon clowns. They closed in on us backing me once again into LJ. I could feel his erection. 'Oh, that's nice,' I thought to myself.

"Does this excite you." I said attempting to run my hand over his pants.

"I can think of some exciting things for us to do." He mutters sexily. Before I know it the creepy ass clowns are gone, we're alone with a table and a little bit of rope. Then LJ pushed me on the table kissing me fiercely. "Stand." LJ commanded I did so to horny to ignore his order. "Remove your clothing." I started taking them off fast but I'm soon stopped with a rough grip on my wrist. "Slowly and sexily." He said his voice husky with desire. I pull my shirt off slowly pushing my breast forward making them noticeable. Then slide out of the jeans I'm wearing showing my black lacy underwear and matching bra. 'Damn, I'm glad I wore sexy underwear,' I thought as I saw him lick his lips. I stood staring into his eyes. "Now the rest." I sled my underwear off smoothly dropping them to the ground near my feet. Then unclasped my bra leaving my breast exposed. He stared at my nipples which hardened. (just like his dick!) "Now undress me."