Chapter Thirty Four

Me: Let's get started guys. Philanecron you start.

Philanecron: I dare that me, Deadly Nightshade, and Charlie go rage form and skin all the guys alive. I also dare that Jeff cheats on me, so we can break up, but I want my revenge to be that I make him sane, normal, and then torture him by making him relive his origin. After that, I want us to get back together. I dare Slender to have to be shirtless in tight leather pants and thrown in a crowd of fangirls. I dare for all the girls to have to stab a guy of their choice if they cuss. And I give Karin immortality. And DN gets another chainsaw. I dare that me and DN go purge up all tge Ender's asses!

Me: Oh, this is gonna be fun! -grabs my knife and a chainsaw-

Charlie: -smirking-

Me: Now's the best time to demon out I guess. Now who's gonna piss us off?

Jeff: -making out with a wild fangirl-

Philanecron: -.- You're dead meat! -demons out before chasing after the guys and trying to kill the fangirl-

Roseta: -walks up to me- Jeff threw all your pizzas on the floor. .-.

Me: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!! -chases after the guys after changing into my demon form-

(My cp form has black bat wings, sharp fang like teeth, ghostly white skin, black/red hair to the shoulder, and crimson/black eyes. Also just to state what I am, I'm half demon and half ghoul with witch powers)

Charlie: -someone pissed him off and now he's raging also-

Anime: -sitting in the back ignoring all of us while she reads a yaoi fanfic while sighing-

(Time skip)

Me: Slender do your dare.

Slender: -is poofed into black leather pants and no shirt-

Ivy, Misty, and Swag: -pushes Slender into the fangirls-

Me: -cuddling my new chainsaw- I love my new weapon. I now have two of them.

karin: -poof of smoke- And now I'm immortal.

Philanecron: -torturing Jeff at the moment-

Me: -waiting for Philanecron-

Philanecron: -done with torturing Jeff for cheating- Let's go purge on the Ender's now.

Both us of: -chasing after the Ender's-

Anime: Okay you fifthly peasants next dare.

Spirit: I dare everyone to do Marry, F*uck, and kill between their best friend, Me, and a fish. Don't ask, in a weird being :p

Anime: Let's get this over with. Marry you, fuck the fish, and kill my best friend.

Ben: Marry Jeff, fuck the fish, kill you.

Red: Fuck LS, marry you, kill the fish.

Brooke: Marry the fish, fuck Nightshade, kill you.

(-.- really Anime? Your picked Brooke's to fuck me? Not cool you filthy scrub)

Ivy: Marry Misty, fuck the fish, kill you.

Candy: Marry leonawld, fuck you, kill the fish.

Everyone: -finishes going-

Anime: Okay now that everyone is done with that. Next dare.

Winter: Okay 1. I saw Tyler Oakley at his show so suck it. 2. I dare everyone who hates gory stuff to play mortal combat, I dare Clockwork and Toby to go out on a date cause goals, and I dare to have everyone play with sex toys (besides the children)