Authors Note (No More Dares)

Hey creepers, I got some bad news and maybe some good news. Bad news schools starting back in about less than a week. This is bad news because of where it's the start of my junior year I need to really focus a little more. I know I said October 30th would be the very last update before this is complete but with more stress being added I don't know if I'd even be able to write chapters for the week. In others words I'm saying the dares from the last chapter or any I had left from earlier chapters that I haven't done will be done in the next update. Considering I've been busy with getting ready for school to start back I haven't even wrote the update for this week. It's literally passed three in the morning, I can't sleep, and my brain is not letting me think of how to start the chapter. So, the next chapter will be the last. As of today I'm taking no more dares for this story. Later on I may try to create a squeal and figure out who wants to come back as the cast but until then the next chapter is the last. Anyways creepers/fanglings/anifans that's it for this week sorry this is not a chapter but I promise I will write the chapter later. Anyways if you guys got some comments or something you can pm me or comment it here. Bye guys.