Chapter Twenty Seven

Me: Sup creepers? Anyways let's get started before we do something special.

Philanecron: Guess who's back.

Jeff: Bae! -tackles Philanecron-

Philanecron: -laughing-

Me: Ok, so, while the love birds on the floor there are hugging let's get to the first dare.

Winter: I dare cc and I to go on a date.

(Over to a beach for the date. I'm just gonna write this out in story form instead of script)

Winter and CC were walking along the shore of the beach with there fingers interlaced together. It was night out and the moon shone upon them. She is wearing a knee length dress that was white along with gold sequence at the chest. The top is a sweetheart cut and she wore white wedges. Her hair was curled into small/medium curls. They walked until they came to a blanket set up on the sand to over look the ocean. There was a picnic basket with food, deserts, and drinks in it. They sat down and ate. While eating they would laugh and joke around.

"You look beautiful tonight." Winter slightly blushed while CC kissed her cheek. When they finished eating CC picked Winter up running into the water with her while laughing.

"CC!!" She yelled laughing. They ended up splashing each other. Her hair clung to her face. Her curls had come undone and now was lying flat. Winter pulled her hair from her face before splashing at CC again. After awhile of splashing CC had Winter pulled to him. His lips brushed against hers giving her a sweet passionate kiss. She returned the kiss to him. When they pulled apart they went back to shore and lied on the blanket. They looked up at the stars while he held her in his arms. The rest of the date was spent eating deserts and looking at the stars.

(Back with the rest of us and back in script form)

Me: -waiting- Where the hell are they?

Charlie: Just continue on, they'll be here soon.

Blu: -chilling with LJ-

Philanecron: -still chilling on the floor with Jeff on top of her- Why are we lying like this?

Jeff: I don't know.

Hellfire: -playing on her phone and talking with her bf-

Brooky: -somewhere with Slendy-

Swag, Ivy, and Misty: -lying in the floor dying of boredom-

Me: -looking at all of them-

Andy: -sitting poking at Masky with a stick because he's lying in the floor with Hoody, EJ, and Toby-

Jake: -poking at EJ-

Ashely: -poking at Toby-

Jinxx: -poking at Hoody- Are you dead?

Me: Where the hell is Ben and Dark Link? I don't trust when those two's together.

Ben and Dark: -sneaking around working on a prank for LJ and Jeff-

Me: Well, my bf ain't here and everyone is either dying of boredom or chilling with there bf's so I'm just gonna continue with the comments. -before I could continue the door burst open-

Butterfly: I'm here!!

Me: Aliyah?! What the hell you doing here?!

Butterfly: Got bored and wanted to visit my buddies.

Me: Well, good timing. Everyone is dying of boredom or with there bf's. Do ya want to....

Butterfly: Where's my bae?! -sees Dark and runs tackling him- Bae!!