Chapter Twenty Four

I have a video for Goodbye Agony but we all know how wattpad doesn't like half the videos, so the one that is at the top with the picture is a nightcore version. Honestly, I hate nightcore versions to songs. It's just weird but this is about the only one I could find that would play so if you want listen to it when you come to the part where the song is.

Me: Let's get this rolling pastas and peeps. We have tons of fun for today planned. Let's start with Blu I think she has one.

Blu: I dare Jeff to let me be alone with him for an hour to talk and his "bae-_-" can't do anything about it , I STILL LOVE YOU LJ

[I dare Puppeteer to drop hints that he likes me throughout the story]

(Blu and Jeff in a room alone talking)

Me: -sitting on the couch with Ben- Let's see who's next.

Winter: I dare you too put bvb and me back in(sorry just love them so much) but as we walk in together me and one of the guys (don't care which) tell you guys that I'm one of there gfs.

Me: I'm just gonna make this official now and say Winter and BVB are apart of the cast like Blu or Swag. So welcome to the family.

(Little bit of a time skip with Winter arriving and Blu finishing talking to Jeff)

Winter: -walks in the front door holding hands with CC-

CC: Yo, everyone, this is my girl. -pulls Winter into the mansion and over to a couch-

Me: Congratz Winter.

Andy: Did you miss us?

Me: Yes and can you please sing it? -grinning like the Cheshire Cat-

Andy: I sung it like fifteen times after the update last week.

Me: Please, just once?

Andy: -huffs before smiling- Heaven's gone, the battle's won. I had to say goodbye. Lived and learned from every fable. Written by your mind. And I wonder how to move on. From all I had inside. Place my cards upon the table. In blood I draw the line. I've given all my pride.

Living a life of misery. Always there, just underneath. Haunting me, quietly alone. It's killing me, killing me. Dead and gone. What's done is done. You were all I had become. I'm letting go of what I once believed. So goodbye agony.

I watch the stars and setting suns. As the years are passing by. I never knew that hope was fatal. Until I looked it in the eye. And now I'm not sure if I'm able. To reach the other side. Casting out the light.

Living a life of misery. Always there, just underneath. Haunting me, quietly alone. It's killing me, killing me.
Dead and gone. What's done is done. You were all I had become. I'm letting go of what I once believed. So goodbye agony. Goodbye agony.

Not alone in forgiving. The faithful and the blind. Innocence is forsaken. I leave 'em all behind. And then I see that even angels never die.

Living a life of misery. Always there, just underneath. Haunting me, quietly alone. It's killing me, killing me. Dead and gone. What's done is done. You were all I had become. I'm letting go of what I once believed. So goodbye agony. Goodbye agony. Goodbye agony.

Me: Loved it. ^-^ Ok, let's get the next dare.

Blaze: OMG SOOOO FABULOUS ps jeff I dare you to kiss ej p.s. im a fan of lj *winks* :p

Jeff: -glares-

EJ: -doesn't know whether to kill Jeff or run like hell-

Jeff: -pulls EJ's mask up kissing him-