Chapter Thirty Four

Me: It's good to be back guys. Now let's get started.

Jeff: Wait!

Me: What? -.-

Jeff: I must play you the song of my people.

Me: And that is?

Jeff: -turns his phone on. Music starts playing-

ID: Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like no body else. The way that you flip your hair gets me over...

Me: -smashes Jeff's phone to a billon pieces-

Dark: What did he play the wrong song? -turns music on his phone-

JB: I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you chillin by the fire while we eatin' fondue.

Me: -beats Dark with tree branch- Burn it with fire!! Burn that mother fucking phone!! Burn it!! -throws phone outside with it on fire- I'm safe.

Blaze: Is it me or does she hate 1D and JB?

Ben: Nooo, what gives you that idea?

Me: I don't hate them. I loathe them entirely. ._.

Dark: -whining- Anyone have a painkiller?

Me: -hovering over him- No. -.- But I have that song! :D

(Door burst open)

???: I'm here!!

?!?: I'm here too!!

Me: O-O Oh fuck me! -tries to run-

???: -caught me-

?!?: -also caught me-

Me: HELP!!!!

Spirit: Umm, Nightshade? Who are those two weird girls?

Me: The one with the cat ears and tail is my sister. -pointing to the flaming red head with lime green eyes-

Anime: -hugs you- Sister I missed you so much. I LOVE YOU!

Me: Please get off of me. -.-

Rissa: What about me Savannah-senpai -squeezes the life out of me-

Me: Get off! -pushes off- And it's Nightshade!!

Anime: Yeah dumb ass she's my sister!

Me: -.-

Blu: Umm, Nightshade? What's with your sister and her friend being here?

Me: I don't know. They don't listen to me.

Rissa: Nightshade-senpai! Notice meh!

Me: -ignoring- Let's get started shall we?

Everyone: -agrees-

Anime and Rissa: -sitting in the corner of the living room reading Kuroko no Basket yaoi-

MidnightTheWolf03: (I'm late craip) *walks in as creepypasta self, slaps jeff upside the head, pokes you, pinches Hoodie, Masky, and Tobys cheeks* "I DARE! THAT JEFF HAS TO WEAR NOTHING BUT BOXERS AND A SPARKLY PINK TUTU OVER IT! SALLY GETS TO MAKE HIM LOOK STUIP WITH MAKEUP! AND THEN HE JAD NO WEAPONS LOCKED IN A CAGE WITH JANE WHILE SHE PURGES ON HIM! oh...and Slendy has to wear a bright pink sparkly bikinni and dance to the stupid barbie girl song, before jumping into a ocean of fangirls. BEN has to do the same as Slenderp. LJ has to dress as a girl and act like a girl and be a complete b*tch for...48 hours. Then all of them have to try and write a poem or song, and Jeff has to ride Pinkamena while wroting the poem, while wearing a nyan cat suit. And just because, you have to dress as a fat chubby penguin and hug everyone for 10 minites straight. Oh by the way...IM NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSEHOLD CUZ IM...IM DA BASS OF BOSSES AND I...I uh...I actually don't know...becaude im ccomfortable siting on Masky Hoodie and Jeff...and I don't feel like moving. Touch me or my sword...and I will. murder ur face til u die and then I will eat u amd stuff...idk..." *faceplants on floor* "not moving I'm comfy, ill watch from here."