Chapter 27

Previously on Pinn and Hamy in quarantine. Piper found out the blood test was bad and her dad had a week or 2 to live, then a few days later Piper's Dad sadly passed away in hospital at 10:34pm peacefully beside saying goodbye to the world forever as his wife beside him..

(Sunday, 15th May)

Piper has been taking the pass of her Dad really hard as he meant literally everything to her, they were buddies, Best Friends and now he's gone, she feels she is dying inside. And there is no power in him to come back.

And It's only been 2 days, and in her heart it feels like years.

But she couldn't thank her Best Friends through the most hardest and tough moments of her life.

They have been amazing.

She is really confused about his death because the last time she went to visit him was the day before he died and he looked happy and well and was telling Piper that he is going to get through this and he isn't going to die.

But the reality is that inside he was in pain and wasn't doing well, but just wanted to stay strong and put a brave face for his daughter.

He did this to protect her.

Little did Piper know is that on Wednesday, Finn said to Piper that he needed to run a errand and she was fine about it, didn't suspect anything about it.

Finn was actually on the way to the hospital to check up on her Dad and he needed to talk to him alone about something.

FLASHBACK

"Hi I really need to talk to Piper Chaves Dad. Please, I know It's only family at this point in the cancer." Finn asks politely.

The nurse sighs.

"I'm really sorry sir but I can't just bring you to him, it's immediate family members. I'm sorry." She says as she walks away. Finn is simply not saying no as an answer.

"I'm Piper Chaves girlfriend, we live together and she's 7 months pregnant" Finn smiles as he visions in his head a baby Piper or Finn running into the house, or him cuddling with his future child. That is just the best thing ever. In his head he is the most excited to be becoming a dad."

The nurse turns round at him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry sir, go in and see David. And congratulations, I can see with your face that your nervous so its your first child, but trust me, It's going to be one of the best and emotional moments of your life. Good luck" She smiles at him as the brunette girl walks away.

Finn runs his hand through his hair and smiles happily as he walks into his room.

"Finn? It's only family members allowed, and of course your family to us, but they are really strict." He says and turns to Finn.

He rolls his eyes. "Oh my god, I know! I had to say that Piper's pregnant, which she is not" Finn laughs.

"I'm not going to stay that long because Pipes doesn't even know I'm here because I wanted to talk to you, as you know you only have a certain of time left, and I'm so glad I've got to know you in the past couple years. I just don't know what to do when you die, and how this is going to effect Piper. Like no one In my family has died so I'm really scared, you know?" He sighs and lies his head on his hands.

He turns to Finn.

And smiles brightly at him.

"Finn, this cancer just wants rid of me and there's nothing I can do anymore, and It's my turn and I'm seeing Piper on Thursday but I feel dead already but please don't tell her this I don't want to make her more sad. but when the time is over and I die, I make sure you help and comfort her, and just make her the most luckiest girl ever, and make sure to tell her I will be checking over at my favourite girl ever and that I love her so much."