Chapter 23

(Tuesday, 22nd March)

It has been a few weeks since Piper's really bad cramps, and since then Finn has been a really incredible boyfriend to her, he has cuddled with her, spent loads of time with her, and watching loads of sappy movies with her, which in the end make her fall asleep in the end.

And as it is the groups last year in University next year, everyone's been thinking about where they will want to go in the next couple years before going into the real world, which thinking about it, scares the lot of them especially Piper and Amy as they don't want to leave each other or their boyfriends.

Amy has picked to go to York University as it is a very great school for her as she loves the courses in it, over lockdown has started, she has made a new interest in art and design. Amy loves drawing and would draw her best friends and boyfriend, so it would be a good course for her.

The info it in is very useful and has updated the website, and shows so much about their school, this school is the right fit for Amy and just belongs for her, this is exactly the one for her. And she would fit right in perfectly.

And for Piper it hasn't been easy for her, her and Finn have been looking together for a school which has a dance course, but their is loads of schools out there, but there hasn't been a school she's had a eye on that she would instantly look at and think she would study there.

But there was one particular school she has a close eye on.

The school was The University Of Winnipeg, and everyone doesn't really understand why they all have to do one year of college/Uni as they have been at University for almost 3 years but this will be there final year and then they will graduate and then she will be getting her degree for dance.

But after Henry and Finn graduate, they will be school free, just the girls will have one more year of it, because in the future, Piper wants to be a dance teacher and Amy wants to be a artist which is surprising as we all thought Amy would be the same as Piper, dance as a career.

I guess it has all changed since covid.

Lockdown can put new hobbies in place.

"Have you wrote your email to the school yet?" Finn enters their room, sitting down on the bed while he turns to his girlfriend, who is on her laptop.

She smiles at him as she stops typing. "Yes, I'm writing the email right now"

He sits next to her as he starts to read it.

"That's really good, hopefully you get in, because you deserve it babe" He kisses her forehead.

Piper smiles weakly.

But he knows her too well that she's hiding something from him.

He looks into her eyes.

"Piper are you okay?" He says, raising his eyebrows.

She nods at him.

Finn lifts her chin up and pulls a strand of hair from hair and puts it behind her ear.

"Piper I know you, I know the look when your not telling me something" He says.

She sighs.

Piper turns to her boyfriend.

"I'm just worried if I get into this school, and this school is in Winnipeg, that's like 20 hours from here to my school, I'm so scared Finn, if I get in I wont see you everyday" Piper cries as a tear rolls down her face.

He wipes a tear away from her face and comforts her.

"Piper, no matter how far apart we are, I will facetime and text you everyday, and even if we don't. I will make sure we will get through the long distance, we are going to be together forever" Finn kisses her.