Sure, but don't you mean 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩? (prologue pt 2)

TRIGGER WARNING FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH, GORE, BLOOD AND CANNIBALISM? (I mean they spit it out idk if that counts)

Walking out of 6th period I head past the gates and I'm about to leave when I feel a hand grab my shoulder

I jumped around and swung my backpack at the person who grabbed my shoulder at full force. Looking at the person I just toppled over I realize it was my friend who used to walk home with me before they got a volunteer job at the library.

"Ow, but fair. Sorry for startling you dude"

I set my backpack down for a minute before helping them up. I thought they had to volunteer today?? Huh, I guess the librarian didn't need help today.

"Yeah, sorry for hitting yo with my bag- are you goo by the way?? I didn't give you like a concussion or something did I-"

"Nope you're fine. Anyways wanna sleepover at my house since it's a friday?"

Oh right- I forgot today was friday. 

"Yeah totally I just gotta tell my mom and grab some stuff from my house."

"great I'll pick you up at like 7:00, sound good?"

"Hell yeah! I'll grab some money so we can buy shit at the store I'm gonna chug some fucking energy drinks and stay up unholy amounts of late!"

We both continued heading home until we reached the intersection where we go different ways. I half-hugged them and waved as I headed to my street and unlocked my door. Pulling out my phone I texted my mom about the sleepover and walked into my room, flopping on my bed and waiting for the reply.

--timeskip for plot convienience lmao--

Walking out of the store holding an absolute shitload of snacks I head back to Ẁ̸̳̱̫̺̭̺͚͕͆̎́̀͊̾̈́#̶̨̬̳̤̰̹̀̍̈́͌́́̋̔̕$̸̞̲̩̱́́*̶̞͉̖̖̟̩̈́̇͋͌ͅ)̶̧̟̜̄̀́̒͊(̵̘̻͖̟̝̦͖͖͗̔̈͂'s house, mostly thinking about how I'm gonna chug 3 monster cans in a row. Ẁ̸̳̱̫̺̭̺͚͕͆̎́̀͊̾̈́#̶̨̬̳̤̰̹̀̍̈́͌́́̋̔̕$̸̞̲̩̱́́*̶̞͉̖̖̟̩̈́̇͋͌ͅ)̶̧̟̜̄̀́̒͊(̵̘̻͖̟̝̦͖͖͗̔̈͂ was really quiet for some reason. That's not very in character of them but eh, they probably just didn't get much sleep last night.

Finally getting to their house we set up in their room, grabbing the snacks we want and taking half each of what we both want. I finally get to chug the energy drinks, quickly moving on to the cheesecake we bought after I finish.