I hate capitalism (ver 2 of mini gay chapter)

!!!DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER COULD COME OFF AS ROMANTIC!!!

After checking that they were gone I flopped on my bed and passed the fuck out.

Once I woke up, I did my usual. Once I finished my soul fuckery  with the scraps and ate breakfast I went out to work. After a peaceful first 2 hours of work a bug karen appeared. When I tried to explain to him that he can't buy more than one 'miracle scrap' he blows up at me

I sigh and take the next bug in line's order as he goes off at me, calling me a common thief who doesn't respect the nobility. He starts to draw attention and he doesn't seem like he'll be stopping anytime soon so I shut him up by putting my hand over this mouth. He takes offense and tries to pry my hand off and I let go, cutting him off by speaking instead.

"You're right, I don't respect the nobility. And I'm not a thief just because your insufferable ass didn't get what you wanted. Maybe if you learned some basic respect and etiquette you would know why you're wrong, but you're so uneducated it's laughable." I pinch the bridge of my nose and decide that maybe I should quit this stall bullshit and just keep going to the colosseum until the trial week.

You know what? Fuck it. I take down my signs and put everything away, I fucking hate retail, I fucking hate bugs, I fucking hate this job that I didn't even want to do. Why did I even keep this up in the first place? I walk home and decide to just lay down and take the day off.

--later when the pale king and hollow got back to the castle, hollow's POV 3rd person--

As they were left to their room for the night they laid down. For some reason their father hadn't taken the basket to put away, it was strange but he seemed preoccupied. They unwrapped the silk surrounding the basket the odd bug had made.

The note almost fell but they caught it and read it, the king had seen it as necessary for them to understand written commands so he had taught them to read. It was mostly just some words of encouragement besides the small drawing of the bug whose house they had been in in earlier.

The note hadn't had a name on it so they would have to settle for a nickname for now (was that what it was called? they weren't quite sure, they had only been taught the basics. Not like a vessel would need to know such things) There weren't many characteristics that stood out to them besides what they could do and the mask.

They did make the miracle scraps so maybe miracle? No, that was an odd name. Scraps? Yes that would work. They thought (although they shouldn't think, they've long since given up on not doing so, their father would be disappointed with them) back on their interactions with scraps. 

No one had ever been so nice to them, their mother had convinced father to give them a room because she found it creepy to see sleeping standing up in the hallway but that was nowhere close to anything but self serving, she was cold to them not that they minded. Scraps on the other hand, had given them food and this basket, they were so kind to them. 

They had apologized for the stress they might've caused and they were so genuine and they had gone out of their way to make this for them.  They wrapped the basket back up and decided to keep the note. Maybe they were exaggerating because no one had treated them kindly but the point still stands.

If their father noticed something under their pillow in the morning he didn't mention it.

(A/N finally we have an official name. Anyways this is short because its a mini chapter)

(A/N VER 2 Decided to add a bit more story inbetween the whole moving into the castle business to make it more realistic. Also I hate rich people and hollow has parental issues and is gay the chapter)