Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fi- (ver 2)

--Still pale king's POV 3rd person--

Yes that was it, he would just do it himself like he seemingly always has to.

He eventually got to the inn that the so called god lived in and he entered. He asked the innkeeper what room they were in and knocked as soon as he arrived. 

-- POV change back to normal--

I woke up to knocking on my door. I begrudgingly sat up, put my mask on and started to open the door.

"Look, I already told you, it's one per household a second one is usele-"

I paused when I fully opened the door and saw the pale bitch outside of it. I blinked for a moment as he started speaking.

"I am assuming you are the-"

I slam the door after freezing for a sec. What the hell I didn't expect the news to get out so fast. I take the nail with the weird ass language engraving and open the door again.

"Sorry I just had to grab something, continue."

I internally screamed, I just talked to an actual god so nonchalantly I'm asking to get my head on a spike at this point. Sure he was a bit on the pathetic side BUT HE'S STILL A GOD.

"As I was saying. I am assuming you are the self proclaimed god that is distributing the enchanted items. I have come here to see how they are protecting the bugs of this village from the infection."

Oh thank gods he's not here to kill me.

"Ohhh why didn't you just say that first? Come in, come in. I can't have other people seeing how this works or they might try selling it, I want to make these free you know."

I usher him in and cut off the void constructs behind him, leaving them outside the door. Before he can ask why I grab the nearest scrap I can find which just so happens to be a loose piece of geo.

"I can't explain so you'll have to just watch."

"Excuse me I am the king you can not tell me-"

"You are the king, and also an idiot who seems to think child murder is the answer to your infection. All you're doing is putting yourself and your relationship with your wife at risk."

He sputters and I go back to what I was doing, focusing on the piece of geo I focus soul into it aaannd

"Done."

I hand the rock to the king and he flips it around in his hand, confused.