Cheryl Mason × Timid! Fem! Reader <33

"Wake up Y/n~"

"Wake upp~~~"

A voice played in your head, you didn't know who's voice it was. All you knew was that it had been playing in your head for what felt like forver, and no matter how hard you tried to wake up.. You couldn't, walking in the same black hallway you've been walking in when it suddenly lit up. You stood there in shock as white light engulfed the end of the tunnel, the light shone at you. Encouraging you to move closer, to bathe in the light and abandon the darkness. Suddenly, your heart began to pound against your ribs at an alarming rate. You grabbed your chest in agony, looking around you saw nothing. But you did hear footsteps, and they were approaching from behind you fast. Your heart beat faster and faster in sheer terror. You didn't know what it was, but only thinking of the possibilities sent shiveres down your entire body as you looked behind you to see red eyes lighting up the hallway as you gasped, your heart beating faster as you finally started attempting to sprint to the white light. If it meant you didn't have to see the red eyes staring you down from the end of the hallway anymore, you were all set in your own book. As your shoes tapped the hallway floor you suddenly realized as you got closer to the light it also seemed that you were getting slower..

"No no no no!"

You yelled in protest, looking behind you was a grave mistake, and it only filled you with more despair as the slower you got; the faster the eyes got as red light shone down the erie hallway so suddenly followed by the beating heart in your chest. You clawed at the air, desperately thinking there was something to grab on in the air. You hoped there was something, but to avail there was nothing. You glanced back one more time before looking back at the face staring down at you. The eyes glaring down at you looked cold and dead, even though you were frozen in place you watched as it launched at you. You shielding yourself while letting out a blood curdling scream.

~~~~

"Hey, wake up."

A femine voice called, you felt youself being shook slightly; but it was enough to make you jolt upwards. You looked at the girl and glanced at her, trying to differ if she was a friend... Or a foe.. She seemed to notice this, and looked around cautiously before looking at you. The moon shone on you both; making the girl's features more noticeable in front of you, but only making your surrondings more eerie and dangerous.

"Where am I?"

You stuttered out, looking at the blonde as she cautiously looked around. The girl sighed, rubbing her temples as you guys both stood behind a wall.

"Were in some... sick cat and mouse game..."

Cheryl started out, still keeping her guard high. You were terrified of what she meant, what could she mean by that? Were you in a horror film or something? Locked away in some facility? You didn't know, but you could feel your heart beat as you both looked at each other as she grabbed your hand and dragged you away from your current spot as you were behind her. You saw a large figure pass by, but you didnt see who or what it was. You clung to Cheryl, you didn't want to know what it was that passed you. She was the only other person here that you knew of, dispite just meeting her. Nonetheless you were going to stick by her side. Something inside you, a very rare gut feeling told you to stay behind her. As she walked around you walked closely behind her as you both approached a motor machine of the sorts. Though you were hesitant she rushed over and started working on it.

"You."

She said, catching your attention as she waved you over and you crouched next to her.

"Keep eye for any figure while I work on this."

She demanded almost, you gulped as you looked around. Your entire body shaking as you stumbled to look around the gen, your legs already trying to give out on you. You weren't built for this, you weren't even the brave type either. Your arms shook as you pushed yourself off the ground to continue to look around for Cheryl. Thats when you saw a large looming figure in the distance, a large man you can see.. Wearing green overalls.