8.

— omniscient pov:

it had been a couple days since kamryn's and dave's date. since then the vibe between them had changed. they came across as a couple more than friends.

kamryn was slowly beginning to become more confident as she made flirtatious remarks to him. they were currently on facetime , something dave was never good at. keeping in touch and returning calls was not daves speciality so the fact she was receiving one was special.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐪𐑂 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

— kamryn's pov:

"where are you?" i asked. i was sitting in my car about go on some errands while ava was at school but dave had called me earlier.

we had been on the phone since i was getting ready and now i was in my car on my driveway with my phone propped up against the dashboard and windshield as i spoke to him.

"in the salon getting my hair done by the mamis" he smiled showing the curlers in his hair.

"oh you got some hair , hair?" i asked making him laugh.

"yeah nearly longer than your shit"

"boy please" i laughed.

"you could braid it up one night?".

"hmm maybe , it may stop them other girls putting their fingers in your hair" i responded making him screw his face.

"what? you jealous already?".

"why would i be?" i asked looking away from the camera.

i wasn't jealous , we weren't together for me to be. i just wanted it to be me for more bonding time.

¿jeva? a woman asked as she stepped into the camera.

i didn't understand so i kept quiet allowing dave to answer.

"no" he replied.

"¡muy bonita!" she smiled pointing at me making me smile and wave. i didn't know much but i knew bonita meant pretty.

"¡sí mi jeva está muy bonita!" he smiled winking at me.

fuck.

i blushed looking away making them both laugh.

"has terminado, chico" she said tapping his shoulders.

"i'll leave a tip at the counter zee" he responded i guess calling her by her nickname.

"vale, chico".

i heard a bell ring and footsteps as he was walking out before hearing a car door slam.

he showed his face again looking into the camera.

"what was she saying?" i asked eager to know.

he smiled "nothing kam".

"daviddd" i moaned making him laugh.

"she asked if you're my girlfriend that's all aswell with saying you're very pretty".

"and you said?" i asked.

"i said no but she seemed adamant so i said yes my girl is very pretty".

"aweeeee" i cooed.

"don't get ahead of yourself big head" he responded making me laugh.

"this head is big?" i asked shoving my head into the camera as he kept a straight face.