19.

— kamryn's pov:

"look at you pretty girl" i smiled at kobi as i took pictures of her.

i treated this girl like she was my own.

"smile for the camera kobi" dave said watching along from the car.

"soo damn cute" i cooed taking her hand and walking to dave where i showed him the picture.

"send me that i gotta post that".

"she's soo cute i want her" i pouted placing her on my hip.

he laughed "you gonna fight her mom for her or something?".

i laughed "no never. her mom deserves all this cuteness...doesn't she?" i asked kobi making her giggle.

"she don't to be honest" he replied making me look at him sideways.

"don't say that".

"come let's go. i'm already late" he said changing the subject.

i watched him get into the drivers seat as i strapped kobi in the back and then got in myself.

"you hungry?" he asked looking at me as i got into the passenger.

"always" i replied making him chuckle.

"what you wanna eat then? you still doing that healthy shit or you gonna eat some real food".

"healthy eating is real eating david".

"nah that shits starving yourself. living off leaves like some rabbit".

i smacked his arm "well the rabbit diet is working. i'm slowly losing but gaining weight in a weird way".

"yeah it's that happy weight on you. got your ass poking out and all".

i blushed "you think?" i asked leaning onto my side to expose half of my ass cheek.

"i know" he replied smacking it before jiggling it in his hand.

"mine" he mumbled pulling away.

i smiled before taking my seat back.

"you do look good though. i've noticed it's been working you getting rid of your lil pouch".

"pouch?" i laughed.

"yeah that lil stomach fat you had. shit was cute to be honest. i want it back".

"really?".

"yeah. i liked chubby kamryn".

"i might get it back then".

"good. lemme get you some real food then" he said making me laugh.

"gimme kiss first" i pouted leaning in.

he placed a quick kiss on my lips leaving me smiling before he pulled out of the drive and onto the road.

today was another day with just kobi , him and i. the girls were at school and didn't need to be picked up for a couple of hours so we all decided to kill time together.

dave had work today and i had forced him to drag both me and kobi along after a little argument earlier. the tension from earlier had lightened up and now we were fine on our way to get some food before we went to the studio.

"awee i see posted the picture on your ig" i commented looking at him as he drove.

"yeah gotta appreciate my youngest".

"the caption david. always tryna make the public suspicious" i laughed.

 always tryna make the public suspicious" i laughed