29.

— kamryn's pov:

i had been in montreal for a week. ava's home school was going well and she was having the most fun here.

her and jah had become the bestest of friends again. their bond was so strong no matter if they hadn't seen eachother in a while.

although she was doing okay here she did miss new york and the people in it, specifically dave and the girls.

even with the facetime calls she just wanted to see them in person and that was understandable. admittedly i did feel bad but i knew she'd get over it soon...hopefully.

"mama mama! it's snowing so no school" jah said walking into the kitchen where we all were.

rae kissed her teeth as she looked out of the window to see snow.

"yayy no school!" ava said.

although she was being homeschooled. i allowed her to make it fair.

"lucky lil girl" i laughed picking up the essentials i had layed out on the table.

"baby help your mom with that".

"rae" i laughed "i'm pregnant not old".

"so?! my baby gotta be okay" she said running up to rub my small bump.

i smiled as she began to talk "you're gonna be so cute and tiny. aunty loves you baby!".

"i smiled as jah and ava did the same".

everyone was so obsessed and it was so cute.

i began to feel a buzz against my boobs as i had put my phone there for the meantime.

"okay. i've got this baby. i'll be back".

"okay".

rushing upstairs i took my phone out and put it to my ear.

"hello".

he chuckled "i can see your ear wax ma".

"shut up david" i laughs "sorry. i was rushing upstairs".

"why you okay?".

"yes! i just want to show you something".

"ah okay cool" he said adjusting his phone and holding it up.

he always had a mug on his face it was hilarious.

"you ready?".

"yeah beloved wassup?".

"damnnn kamryn" he smiled adjusting the camera

"i woke up with a bump today" i smiled.

"this shit real. i see".

"very real" i smiled rubbing my stomach.

"you're so big...respectfully".

i laughed "yes i am. i suspect i'm going to be heavily pregnant this time round. with ava i was so tiny but i'm only 13 weeks and look!" i laughed.